PDA

View Full Version : Shelby GT500 Power Tour

Jacostang
09-06-06, 06:20 PM
Here is the list of dates and times to view all the Shelby"S
Friday Earnhardt Ford 12:30 to 2:30 Pm Ray and Chandler Blvd.
Friday Night Barrett/Jackson Show room 5 to 7 PM 3020 N. Scottsdale RD
Saturday "The Coffee Shop" 7 ot 9 AM 3000 E Ray Rd. Gilbert
Saturday Night Scottsdale Pavillions 3 to 8PM!!!
Take lots of pictures!!!!!!

Torchmach
09-06-06, 08:39 PM
Dave, are you going with California Special body work, or GT 500 on your new toy??

Jacostang
09-06-06, 11:00 PM
I just receive the front and rear bumper covers, KC at Clevenger Ford shipped them in 3 days!!! even over a Holiday!! Have not yet deceided on the hood and rear spoiler but the grill is done (inboard GT Lights) and some misc. parts But basically a Legend Lime GT/CS.

Torchmach
09-06-06, 11:09 PM
I just receive the front and rear bumper covers, KC at Clevenger Ford shipped them in 3 days!!! even over a Holiday!! Have not yet deceided on the hood and rear spoiler but the grill is done (inboard GT Lights) and some misc. parts But basically a Legend Lime GT/CS.

Two Bronze strips that come close to the lead edge with a pin strip around would look good too!

Jacostang
09-06-06, 11:21 PM
Bronze???? I have to say this Darel but.......:gayalarm:

Torchmach
09-07-06, 07:31 PM
Bronze???? I have to say this Darel but.......:gayalarm:

The "Godfather" was thinking about Bronze strips on His firemist Red Car. We wouldn't want to offend Him now, would we? I think He has some profanity saved for when He really gets mad.

Jacostang
09-07-06, 10:21 PM
Firemist?????? Darel have u been reading some GM Stuff? Its Redfire Metalic!! Firemist must be a One of those Kia special paint colors!!!

Torchmach
09-07-06, 10:35 PM
Firemist?????? Darel have u been reading some GM Stuff? Its Redfire Metalic!! Firemist must be a One of those Kia special paint colors!!!

Yea your right, dug out a sales brochure. Been loading my car, and bringing in patio furnature, have a storm front moving in here on the westside.