PDA

View Full Version : HPS Banner

BurnTire
09-07-06, 07:52 PM
Anyone have any ideas for a new banner?
The one on the site was just a temporary thing.

RockysMom
09-07-06, 08:47 PM
Anyone have any ideas for a new banner?
The one on the site was just a temporary thing.
Well I do, I think you should take some of the top cars in here run them across the top and put the Hps in the center and the mustangs on the ends. Maybe find some of the cars that are cocked right, like this

mustang car car car HPS logo car car car mustang

and you could make a few of them and change them when you want to show off other cars. Just a suggestion, but it would show that you Love us allll equally lol lol, hugs T

RockysMom
09-07-06, 08:49 PM
Or you could make sure you have some of us make sure we get pics in the way you need them, there ya go

RockysMom
09-12-06, 08:50 PM
I do like the new banner by the way

BurnTire
09-12-06, 11:09 PM
I do like the new banner by the way

Thank (PJ) mingry03 he made it.:awsome:

AZSonicSnake
09-12-06, 11:24 PM
maybe one weekend we should throw a hps pizza day or something? like at uncle sams, and then get a good pic of a line of members cars? that would make for a good one. i would be game. :awsome:

RockysMom
09-12-06, 11:26 PM
maybe one weekend we should throw a hps pizza day or something? like at uncle sams, and then get a good pic of a line of members cars? that would make for a good one. i would be game. :awsome:

Yeah sounds like fun for sure. I would be game after 630pm lol

Jacostang
09-16-06, 12:52 AM

Copperstate does Uncle Sams in North Scottsdale Nov. 4th BTW and its alot of fun!!!!:thmbsup:

AZSonicSnake
09-16-06, 01:09 AM
trust me, i plan on being there. i love thier pizza. its been a norm for the mazda group i was in to go there after visiting the pavallions. so, i know the place well. :mrgreen:

Jacostang
09-16-06, 01:17 AM
Last year we had about 50 people there, I think we might have more this year!!

Jacostang
09-16-06, 01:19 AM
lets try to get the Banner done soon so we can display it all over including the Monsson Madness Show!!!:thumbsup:

BurnTire
09-16-06, 01:28 AM
lets try to get the Banner done soon so we can display it all over including the Monsson Madness Show!!!:thumbsup:

Sounds good there is a new banner on the site.

MinGry03
09-23-06, 05:01 PM
Thank (PJ) mingry03 he made it.:awsome:

Not a Problem, glad I can help out.:2thumbs: