PDA

View Full Version : 5 Yrs. Ready to Forget?

Brakelate
09-09-06, 11:49 PM
If you are, then watch this one all the way through.

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/kevin-cosgrove-911-call.html

RockysMom
09-10-06, 10:16 AM

I have to say that gave me chills, I will never forget that aweful day. I woke up turned on the tv and there it was, I drove over to my sisters house and everyone was called over there. We sat outside and it was a dead silence, She only lived 3 miles from Metro Airport in Detroit. So eerie that day. That is very hard to watch. Ill never forget it for sure.

Stern90LX
09-10-06, 06:14 PM
If you listen carefully with the sound up on that clip you hear multiple explosive charges going off just before the guy on the phone screams "Oh God!"

The Towers didn't collapse from melted steel and some stupid 'pan cake' effect by the way. They were demolished. Lots of evidence has been collected to support that fact.

Watch this September 11th Revisited: Were explosives used? (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4194796183168750014)
and this Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501)

Make your own conclusion.

RockysMom
09-10-06, 08:38 PM
OMG thats terrible hun, I sure did send it to all my friends and even some enemys. Just so hard hun. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jacostang
09-10-06, 09:36 PM
Yeah and the footage of the planes hitting the towers were fake too!!!

BurnTire
09-10-06, 09:45 PM
Well I was going to stay out of this, but as an airline pilot I can tell you a 300,000 lb plane with 100,000 lbs of Jet fuel hitting the towers at 300 knots is the reason they failed.

Jacostang
09-10-06, 10:35 PM
Amen!!! And the whole thing should be replayed so that people, mainly its the Media and some politicians that want us to forget that these "people" want us all in America Dead!!! Oh Yeah and Hitler was just a dream, never happened??? Right?

Stern90LX
09-11-06, 04:15 AM
Actually I never bought into the Theory that there weren't planes involved. Even in the Pentagons case were the no-757-crash theorists would try to say otherwise. I've seen better compelling evidence to the contrary than what they purport. I still believe there was a huge cover up however and the US Gov knows more then it's letting on.

Cloud 9
09-11-06, 05:38 AM

That still pisses me off. People forget why we are taking the fight over seas. I think it is better to take it to them than let them bring it to us.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!

bluepony
09-11-06, 12:20 PM
Actually I never bought into the Theory that there weren't planes involved. Even in the Pentagons case were the no-757-crash theorists would try to say otherwise. I've seen better compelling evidence to the contrary than what they purport. I still believe there was a huge cover up however and the US Gov knows more then it's letting on.

There's little doubt in my mind that government officials know more about the incident than we have been told. There may have even been some complicity among some government officials.

However, the collapse was caused by the damaged exoskeletal structure during the impact, damaged steel fire protection also by the impact, and fire that reduced the yeild strength of the steel.

I have been studying buildings for 21 years and designing them for 18 years, including 2 tall buildings. While watching the events unfold on TV, that experience allowed me to predict the failures within 20 minutes. Why, those two buildings failed exactly when and how they should have under the circumstances.

The case for planned explosive demolition is very easy to refute. The theories also distract us from what the real goals should be, how to prevent it from happening again.

P Machy
09-12-06, 01:14 PM
The case for planned explosive demolition is very easy to refute. The theories also distract us from what the real goals should be, how to prevent it from happening again.

U.S. Customs was hit bad on that day.

Homeland Security applied so many changes on how things are to be imported from Asia.

A 24 hour notification must be submitted if any cargo is to load a Vessel or an Airplane. That 24 Hour Automated Manifest System AKA AMS is supposed to make sure that NO cargo gets to leave the original port if it has not been manifested, but saddly it does still. Also there is such a big loop hole with what Homeland Security set up with AMS, it isnt even funny due to the Trillions spent by our Government and associated parties to some how make this work.

U.S. Customs can only randomly X-ray so many Containers that come in, 3/4 of the containers go unchecked....then the paper work being submitted can be so fake, it can still be signed off by a lazy inspector.

Not that I want to scare any one, but our ports is open and our Inspectors need to be re-trained and micro managed IMHO. If a few shipments that I personally thought should not of cleared so easily, I can only imagine how many more just slip under their noses every hour of the day.

Flights are non stop in the international trade zones. Believe that Florida has the best Airline Security compared to ORD, JFK and LAX.

Jacostang
09-12-06, 02:36 PM
That still pisses me off. People forget why we are taking the fight over seas. I think it is better to take it to them than let them bring it to us.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!

Right On Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!