PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

Stern90LX
09-10-06, 04:29 AM
Hi all. Found my way here via Copperstate Mustang Club's home page. Figured I'd introduce myself. Name is Alan. Currently own a 1990 Mustang LX 'vert. That's her in the signature. I've owned that Fox since 2000. It's been mildly modded, mostly engine and exhaust work. Bought it with the Saleen body kit already on it. She's nuthin all that special but she's mine. :biggrin:

Moved out to AZ here back in 2002 from Los Angeles area. Not until this year did I considered joining a Car club but after going to a few shows and meeting people with different kinds of cars that are willing show them they all seemed to have a commonality that I thought I'd like to be a part of. So I started out by registering my Black Mustang with the Black Mustang Club registery online. Got invited to a CMC event a few years back but never made it.

Anyway, see ya'll around.

MinGry03
09-10-06, 05:36 AM
Nice fox.:awsome: Welcome and enjoy,

Brakelate
09-10-06, 05:52 AM
Welcome Alan.

Like almost everyone, it seems that we all had an Fox body at one time or another and still have a soft spot for them. I actually get a little tired of seeing the same old latest model year stuff, so it's a nice change to see one out and running strong.

My first brand-new 'Stang was an '91 LX Notch Sedan, white with black interior. Had to search high and low to find one with the 5.0 and a five speed.

Still miss that car.

RockysMom
09-10-06, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the club buddy, hmmm I have a question, how many of us is there in the CSC? This is certainly going to be fun for me seeing that I dont know anyone here yet.

BurnTire
09-10-06, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the site. Nice LX. I had a 90LX years ago also.

BurnTire
09-10-06, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the club buddy, hmmm I have a question, how many of us is there in the CSC? This is certainly going to be fun for me seeing that I dont know anyone here yet.

There are about 450 members.

AZSonicSnake
09-10-06, 12:07 PM

join the club...:D

btw welcome aboard stern90lx !! :thumbsup:

Jacostang
09-10-06, 06:42 PM
Welcome, gotta love the Fox's