PDA

View Full Version : Last post @ 2:20 pm? I know you fellas are behind but its time to wake up!!!!

SONIC03SNAKE
09-11-06, 04:56 PM
:z7shysterical: :sticktonge:

BurnTire
09-11-06, 04:58 PM
I was just thinking the same 1700 page views and 3 posts?
Pittsburgh Is kicking our butt again.

SONIC03SNAKE
09-11-06, 05:37 PM
I was just thinking the same 1700 page views and 3 posts?
Pittsburgh Is kicking our butt again.
Looks like no one is up yet Jeff.

MinGry03
09-11-06, 06:18 PM
Hey Lou, I thought PJ ( Got SVT ) slept alot...:biggrin:

Brakelate
09-11-06, 06:37 PM
Just surfased from my Spider Hole . Anything newsworthy?

RockysMom
09-11-06, 07:14 PM
:z7shysterical: :sticktonge:

Hey some of us do have jobs and I was thinking about going to the board meeting tonight to see what its all about sheesh, we dont have all the time in the world to just sit on the computer, we have to pay for all the goodies for our babies sheesh sonic lol lol:sticktonge:

Brakelate
09-11-06, 07:21 PM
Hey some of us do have jobs and dont have all the time in the world to just sit on the computer

We do?

Oh, and does anyone have a suggestion as to how I could get the imprint from the keyboard off my butt cheeks?
:rollingfloorrlol:

RockysMom
09-11-06, 07:26 PM
We do?

Oh, and does anyone have a suggestion as to how I could get the imprint from the keyboard off my butt cheeks?
:rollingfloorrlol:
Hey sorry bout your luck there buddy, dont they make an imprint remover by goo gone huh huh, rofl rofl another funny funny night ahead I see rofl

Brakelate
09-11-06, 07:28 PM
The word on the street, is that Duct Tape is the hot ticket for everything. Butt, so far all I've got is a nice, smooth set of "home row" keys! :laughing:

RockysMom
09-11-06, 07:30 PM
The word on the street, is that Duct Tape is the hot ticket for everything. Butt, so far all I've got is a nice, smooth set of "home row" keys! :laughing:

Well you work on your butt cheeks and Ill work on trying to figure out how to get to the sanderson meeting tonight hmmmmmm, any help out there????

Brakelate
09-11-06, 07:36 PM
I take all my important questions here: http://www.degraeve.com/magiceightball/

Perhaps it will work for you as well.

Brakelate
09-11-06, 07:38 PM
By the way, when I asked if you would like my suggestion, it provided a "No" response, so it appears to be working properly tonight.

But individual results may vary.:icon_smile:

RockysMom
09-11-06, 07:39 PM
I take all my important questions here: http://www.degraeve.com/magiceightball/

Perhaps it will work for you as well.
Stupid 8 ball, I will never find the man of my dreams sheesh stupid 8 ball what the heck does it know anyhow geeze thanks dude.

Brakelate
09-11-06, 07:41 PM
stupid 8 ball what the heck does it know anyhow

Check the post right above yours. You can't argue with science.

Now how do I get all this tape residue off my butt?

DavidHarsay
09-11-06, 08:44 PM
Check the post right above yours. You can't argue with science.

Now how do I get all this tape residue off my butt?

Aircraft paint remover works well... the old pre-EPA mandated stuff is the best.

As an alternative, they have a media blaster that uses baking soda. That's worth a shot.

MinGry03
09-11-06, 09:07 PM
For more infomation on Duck Tape, please refer to this link. :awsome: http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6435#post6435

MinGry03
09-11-06, 09:08 PM
Aircraft paint remover works well... the old pre-EPA mandated stuff is the best.

As an alternative, they have a media blaster that uses baking soda. That's worth a shot.

:laughing1: That's great.....Maybe also try a heat gun....

AZSonicSnake
09-11-06, 09:09 PM
well, i was out driving my snake. :icon_biggrin:

went and got a new antenna to replace my chopped up one, and went down to hang out at performance solutions. :mrgreen:

Ratt Fink
09-11-06, 10:04 PM
well, i was out driving my snake. :icon_biggrin:

went and got a new antenna to replace my chopped up one, and went down to hang out at performance solutions. :mrgreen:

Lookin' for some street races prolly ?!!!

RockysMom
09-11-06, 11:02 PM
Ok Im back you guys are in trouble now rofl rofl, Just got back from the ford classic car place at sanderson, wow you guys missed one heck of a great place, We got pictures and will post them in the newsletter I do believe.

Oh by the way, theres a new product called goo-gone sticker remover lol that should work on your butt rofl rofl

AZSonicSnake
09-12-06, 12:08 AM

me?!? no. not little ol me. lol. for some reason the firebird and camaro i came across would not take the bait. that stunk. no buddy wanted to mess with the little ol cobra. :Bucktooth: they still have a good chance, as i am still getting use to this six speed stuff, and have missed a few gears under hard acceleration...yikes!

BurnTire
09-12-06, 01:07 AM

Ratt I am in Dallas Now.
I was looking for a sonic blue cobra that may have found it's way to Dallas.

Ratt Fink
09-12-06, 09:29 AM
That really sucks that I won't be able to make the Fun Ford event this weekend - have a huge shutdown at work. But, Chad T. from Arizona may be there with his Sonic Blue. And, my buddy Jack from Friendswood will be there with his black Cobra.

Ratt Fink
09-12-06, 09:30 AM
me?!? no. not little ol me. lol. for some reason the firebird and camaro i came across would not take the bait. that stunk. no buddy wanted to mess with the little ol cobra. :Bucktooth: they still have a good chance, as i am still getting use to this six speed stuff, and have missed a few gears under hard acceleration...yikes!

Get your learning in and quit missing gears !

AZSonicSnake
09-12-06, 06:37 PM
thats what the plan has been.....working on it fevorishly. :mrgreen: :1cool:

Brakelate
09-14-06, 03:14 AM
UPDATE: Heat Gun and a Puddy knife did the trick. It isn't pretty, but it worked. :awsome:

RockysMom
09-14-06, 08:48 AM
UPDATE: Heat Gun and a Puddy knife did the trick. It isn't pretty, but it worked. :awsome:

Thats gonna leave a mark for sure, hurry home mister :laughing1: :laughing1: