PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs and Mustangs Car show

Mr. Austin
01-06-10, 11:05 PM
Lance asked that I pass this info on to you. I am sure most of you have got this info and i do believe there is another post about this but for those under the rocks here's to you.

presented by Hot Rod Planet Promotions, sponsored by Berge Ford at Commemorative Air Force Museum (2017 N. Greenfield Rd) - entry $25, photo ops $15 (paid for at show) - open to all makes, models and years of cars, trucks and motorcycles - This event is a celebration of the incredible P-51 Mustang airplane, with at least two aircraft being parked on the tarmac for photo ops - This non-judged show and shine fund raiser is for the "all volunteer" Commemorative Air Force Museum at Falcon Field - The CAF Museum is responsible for preserving, restoring and flying some of America's most historic aircraft - All proceeds go to the CAF Museum for aircraft maintenance and restoration - Due to the incredible popularity of this show, participants "must" be pre-registered due to limited space - Info: Lance 480-229-5691 - Mesa