PDA

View Full Version : 9-16-06 Pavilions

BurnTire
09-15-06, 04:43 PM
Anyone have plans to meet up on Saturday at the Pavilions?

RockysMom
09-15-06, 04:46 PM
Anyone have plans to meet up on Saturday at the Pavilions?

Only if you will save me a space and I know which person you are rofl rofl

50 BMG
09-15-06, 06:53 PM
Ya I'll be there and so will Shaggy...by request I have a roll race to participate in.

Indy
09-15-06, 07:15 PM
What time are you guys going to be there? I might be able to make it out.

RockysMom
09-15-06, 08:17 PM
What time are you guys going to be there? I might be able to make it out.

Ill be there about 6/630 depending on if i get out of work on time lol

AZTERMINATOR
09-15-06, 08:44 PM
I'll Be There Around 5-5:30p....

BurnTire
09-15-06, 08:47 PM
I'll Be There Around 5-5:30p....

Get that ported blower on yet?

RockysMom
09-15-06, 08:50 PM
Hey, how come we cant have a blocked off section for our babies like the rice burners do. I think if we get enough people to come we should be able to quarten off a section.......

BurnTire
09-15-06, 09:08 PM
Hey, how come we cant have a blocked off section for our babies like the rice burners do. I think if we get enough people to come we should be able to quarten off a section.......

1 car can save 1 spot until 4 PM.

RockysMom
09-15-06, 09:10 PM
1 car can save 1 spot until 4 PM.

:sissyfight: :sissyfight: :sissyfight: :sissyfight: well shoot thats not fair

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 10:22 PM
i might roll by for a little but. suppose to meet an old high school friend at the mesa pavallions that night too....

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:24 PM
i might roll by for a little but. suppose to meet an old high school friend at the mesa pavallions that night too....

Wait just one min, MESA pavillions???????????? where is that..............?

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 10:25 PM
i was told is like across the street from superstition springs....not sure other than that. i was just gonna look for a large gathering of cars...:mrgreen:

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:26 PM
i was told is like across the street from superstition springs....not sure other than that. i was just gonna look for a large gathering of cars...:mrgreen:

Must be at the kmart, and there was not many cars there the time i went, hmmmmmmmmmmm save gas, meet up with buddies hmmmm

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 10:28 PM
yea, i am not sure what to expect. just know i was meeting an old friend from high school that i have not talked to in 10 years. really looking forward to it. he told me theres normally nothing really special there, so, i am not expecting much.

BurnTire
09-15-06, 10:28 PM

It is in the kmart parking lot across the street from superstition springs mall. East Side of Power Road.
It is a small cruise, but they have much potential to be larger.

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:29 PM
It is in the kmart parking lot across the street from superstition springs mall. East Side of Power Road.
It is a small cruise, but they have much potential to be larger.

well come on guys lets make it LARGER whoooooooo hoooooooooo

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 10:31 PM
sounds like a plan. its 40 something miles for me, but i love driving my terminator. so long as i can be good and keep my foot out of it. :Bucktooth:

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:33 PM
sounds like a plan. its 40 something miles for me, but i love driving my terminator. so long as i can be good and keep my foot out of it. :Bucktooth:

Well its only a mile or so from me whooo hooo hehehe, that will work, I have been putting 300 miles a week on my baby doing functions, It neds a break to rest up for the oct cruise hehe

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 10:34 PM
yea, i hear ya on the milage. i use to drive 330 miles a week to and from work. but i get to cut that down now. so no biggie on the weekends. just the cobra likes gas a little more than my old ride. :thmbsup:

Brakelate
09-15-06, 10:35 PM
Ya I'll be there and so will Shaggy...by request I have a roll race to participate in.

Keep us posted on the outcome. Video evidence is preferred. :icon_biggrin:

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:36 PM
Kinda sucks, I never put this much gas into my ranger rofl, I would go a month and not have to put gas in it rofl

BurnTire
It is about 15 minutes from me.

AZSonicSnake
so, sounds like maybe a better plan for most. what time do things normally go down out there?

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:37 PM
It is about 15 minutes from me.
well why dont we meet over here this time, its such a nice area, we can take turns huh huh

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:38 PM
so, sounds like maybe a better plan for most. what time do things normally go down out there?

Well I wont be there till about 515 or so, after I get dressed, Im sure its just like the pavillions, just not so packed ya know.

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 10:39 PM
gotcha. so i will probably leave in that time range. was suppose to go to the ford thing at cardinals stadium, and then i will head out that way...

btw- clothing is optional, right? hehehe. j/k

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:42 PM
gotcha. so i will probably leave in that time range. was suppose to go to the ford thing at cardinals stadium, and then i will head out that way...

btw- clothing is optional, right? hehehe. j/k

Well not unless you want to see me naked sheesh, Others might not like that too much rofl rofl, oh man we need to stop rofl rofl, moderator is gonna kick us out of here hehehehehe:laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: , love ya moderator :2thumbs: u rock buddy

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 10:43 PM
yea jeff is definetly a cool guy. thats for sure. :awsome:

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:45 PM
Ok A Little Cornfusion Setting In, I Need Real Names Of All The Screen Names On Here, Im Not Sure Who Im Talking Too Rofl,
Im Trisha And You Are?????????????????

BurnTire
09-15-06, 10:48 PM
Well not unless you want to see me naked sheesh, Others might not like that too much rofl rofl, oh man we need to stop rofl rofl, moderator is gonna kick us out of here hehehehehe:laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: , love ya moderator :2thumbs: u rock buddy

Watch out or :adminownz:

RockysMom
09-15-06, 10:54 PM
Watch out or :adminownz:

I sowwy...................forgive me (batting eyelashes):busted:

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 11:17 PM
thats why i put my name in my signature. even though you probably will not see the white stang in it....

RockysMom
09-15-06, 11:26 PM
thats why i put my name in my signature. even though you probably will not see the white stang in it....

Well nice to meet you Tony, have I met you in person yet???

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 11:26 PM
i think we said, hi, but no official intro. i was at the copperstate meeting this last weekend.

RockysMom
09-15-06, 11:30 PM
i think we said, hi, but no official intro. i was at the copperstate meeting this last weekend.
Well you will have to make it a point to come visit on Sat then for sure. Ill be there with Rocky. hehe

AZSonicSnake
09-15-06, 11:30 PM
yes mam. will do for sure. :biggrin:

RockysMom
09-15-06, 11:32 PM
yes mam. will do for sure. :biggrin:

Cool, Well im outie, need to hit the bed, have to work early and rest up for tomorrow night, with all you cwazzzzy people lol, night all bye bye

vicious781
09-16-06, 12:25 AM
I should be out there if there are no hang ups. I shall bring my camera (hell I bring it everywhere else). Oh yeah, and my name is Aaron. Just look for the army brat with the coresponding haircut.

BurnTire
09-16-06, 12:47 AM
I should be out there if there are no hang ups. I shall bring my camera (hell I bring it everywhere else). Oh yeah, and my name is Aaron. Just look for the army brat with the coresponding haircut.

Take lots of pictures and I put them in the gallery.
I can bulk upload pictures also if you have a ton.

Jacostang
09-16-06, 12:49 AM
I'm gonna try, but willbe at the Ford Show at Cardinal stadium most of the day, didn't get home until late tonight..... Fried......:snooze:

RockysMom
09-16-06, 08:26 AM
I'm gonna try, but willbe at the Ford Show at Cardinal stadium most of the day, didn't get home until late tonight..... Fried......:snooze:

Well hope you can make it over here to mesa, BURN you need to come too. I have some applications for the club, I will certainly pass them out, Theres alot of mustangs flying around here in Mesa and not sure if they belong to the club so we are gonna get um hehehe, Would be nice to have the largest mustang club around hehehe

BurnTire
09-16-06, 11:30 AM
Well hope you can make it over here to mesa, BURN you need to come too. I have some applications for the club, I will certainly pass them out, Theres alot of mustangs flying around here in Mesa and not sure if they belong to the club so we are gonna get um hehehe, Would be nice to have the largest mustang club around hehehe

I may roll buy later, but I am going to the pavilions firsts.

vicious781
09-16-06, 11:34 AM
Hey Jeff, do you have any of those cards you made for HPS? You should bring some out. I see awsome mustangs everywhere and most the people I talk to don't know about this site. Of course I tell them but I bet they forget. Now if we had some cards to hand out.........well, you see where Im going with this.

BurnTire
09-16-06, 11:47 AM
I am going to bring out a bunch of them.
You can always download and print them yourself form here
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1001

azurblu
09-16-06, 11:58 AM
Most of the copperstate mustang club cars are at the show till sunday . I will be at the all ford show tonight with my car . I hope all of you be there but thats ok :1cool:

Jacostang
09-16-06, 12:00 PM
Jeff, I gave some out at the show yesterday but now I'M OUT!!!!

BurnTire
09-16-06, 12:02 PM
Jeff, I gave some out at the show yesterday but now I'M OUT!!!!

Print them. LOL
I am going to get 1000 professional ones made.

azurblu
09-16-06, 12:07 PM
Dave
will be going out to the show now

Royal is comming over to pick me up

azurblu
09-16-06, 12:23 PM
burn tire can not lok at the IMs thay crash my system LOL
will be at the all ford show tonight .

BurnTire
09-16-06, 12:26 PM
burn tire can not lok at the IMs thay crash my system LOL
will be at the all ford show tonight .

Time for a new computer!!!!

azurblu
09-16-06, 12:33 PM
yes

this thing will crash about 3 times a day LOL looking for new one 12 years old . talk latter

Dan

BurnTire
09-16-06, 10:58 PM
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/518/P9160010.JPG

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/518/P9160006.JPG

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/518/P9160002.JPG

AZSonicSnake
09-16-06, 11:17 PM
looks like fun! the show in mesa is actually really cool too. you guys will have to join me over there one weekend. i woulda taken pics, but i was talkin to some old high school friends and never got to my camera. but they have a very organized show, with some very nice rides out there. its definetly worth our time to show up. :awsome:

BurnTire
09-16-06, 11:18 PM
I live about 15 minutes from there.
We could organize a visit there some time.

AZSonicSnake
09-16-06, 11:20 PM
sounds good to me. its right off the 60 right infront of the kmart there on power road. i suggest we do it up one weekend. and get a ton of stangs out there. i know i saw a really nice old school mach 1 a 66 vert, and a nice 67 coupe. and of course there were all sorts of rodders, and other cars too, but i keep an eye out for stangs. hehehe. i did attract a crowd with the terminator though. :thumbsup:

Jacostang
09-16-06, 11:20 PM
Awesome, next Saturday is Mustang Night!!! Who will be going!!!!!

AZSonicSnake
09-16-06, 11:21 PM
really?!? i think i could be convinced....:biggrin:

BurnTire
09-16-06, 11:24 PM
Awesome, next Saturday is Mustang Night!!! Who will be going!!!!!

Where?????

Jacostang
09-16-06, 11:44 PM
I know next week at Pavillions is Mustang Night but I wrote too soon and didn't know you were talking about East Mesa!!

AZSonicSnake
09-16-06, 11:47 PM
blame me...:icon_razz:

BurnTire
09-16-06, 11:52 PM
Well I guess it will be the pavilions next week.
The lot Nazis were out if full force.
I saw them cover up a for sale sign on a car that was way past their usual area near home depot. I don't even think the car was at the cruise. It was probably shopping.

Jacostang
09-16-06, 11:54 PM
We couild do a Mustang night on a different Saturday Night in Mesa and then we would have 2 Mustang Nights!!!!!:awsome:

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 12:02 AM
every night is a mustang night for me. :Bucktooth:

btw- jeff, yea, they have been really cracking down on that lately. i saw two cars marked last week when i was out there...

RockysMom
09-17-06, 12:36 AM
We couild do a Mustang night on a different Saturday Night in Mesa and then we would have 2 Mustang Nights!!!!!:awsome:

Sounds good to me :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: for sure