PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip to Mustang, OK

AZ SVT
01-29-10, 11:55 PM
Phoenix to Mustang, OK: Oklahoma Chisolm Trail Mustang National Show / MCA - Mustang Club of America

Our itenerary is revealed in the link below:

http://www.01cobra.com/Mustang_OK_2010_1.html

Make your plans today. Come on and join us!

See ya on the road,
Charlie

GasMan
01-30-10, 08:07 AM
Hey Charlie....happy new year buddy. I don't know if you heard about John Force and Robert Hight doing a meet and great next month, I went to the NHRA test and tune last weekend and it was pretty cool. Let me know if your interested in seeing them, maybe we could grab a burger then I can give you your cb back (lol) by the way I found mine. Talk to you soon...

AZ SVT
01-30-10, 08:20 AM
Hey Jemal,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the girls, too!

Sounds good, just let me know when and where.

I have your ticket for the NHRA eliminations on Sunday, February 21st. :wosautos1200:

Give me a buzz.

See ya soon,
Charlie

GasMan
01-30-10, 08:25 AM
You know, I was talking about taking my travel trailer to the event and tailgating that bad boy for the weekend....do you have to reserve a spot in advance to do that or just be there early?

AZ SVT
01-30-10, 11:42 AM
Jemal,
The RV spaces usually sell out months in advance. You can confirm availability by calling: (602) 268-0200 Ext. 1

blueone
02-02-10, 01:59 PM
Hey Charlie,

Who is going so far? I would like to go.

AZ SVT
02-02-10, 08:24 PM
Hey Jaime,
There are ten going thus far:
Kerry & Sherri from Long Beach
Alan & Jo Anne from Long Beach
David from San Fran > Mustang 3
Mike & Joyce from SLC > meeting us before Albuquerque
Julie, myself and YOU! :twothumbsup: Right on! :icon_cool:
And, Brian, the Canadian is a maybe. We need to work on him!:d066:

I will send you an e-mail with our Group Name so you can take advantage of the hotel discount in Albuquerque. You'll be staying with little brother in OK, correct?

blueone
02-02-10, 09:30 PM
That sounds good. What about Kevin from Calif. He usually goes because his parents live in Mustang Ok.

AZ SVT
03-18-10, 11:12 PM
Updated information in the link below:

http://www.01cobra.com/Mustang_OK_2010_1.html

We keep adding names to the list of those who plan to join us. (See link above)

Make plans to join us for a great road trip to the MCA National Show in Mustang, OK.

blueone
05-24-10, 02:05 PM
Hey Charlie, any updates on this trip?

AZ SVT
05-24-10, 06:02 PM
Hey Jaime,
Here's the link to all the details:
http://www.01cobra.com/Mustang_OK_2010_1.html (http://www.01cobra.com/Mustang_OK_2010_1.html)

We are meeting for dinner Tuesday evening, June 1st, at 6:00PM:
Carrabba's Italian Grill
9920 W McDowell Road
Avondale, AZ 85323

We are meeting Wednesday morning, June 2nd, at 7:30AM: (Prior to departure)
Cracker Barrel
9312 W. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85305

We will be departing at 9:00AM.

See you soon,
Charlie

AZ SVT
05-24-10, 06:05 PM
Paging Gas Man:

Hey Jemal,
Give me a call.

GasMan
05-25-10, 01:05 PM
Paging Gas Man:

Hey Jemal,
Give me a call.

I hear ya loud and clear Charlie.....I will be meeting yall for breakfast Wed morning the driving with the group to have lunch in Flagg. Then I will head back home after lunch. If you need the radio before then let me know, my wife and I took the day off for this but if something should come up ( and that would have to be somethin major to keep me out of the stang) I will bring it to you Tuesday night at your dinner meet at Carrabas. Good enough? See you next week brother.

AZ SVT
05-25-10, 07:53 PM
I hear ya loud and clear Charlie.....I will be meeting yall for breakfast Wed morning the driving with the group to have lunch in Flagg. Then I will head back home after lunch. If you need the radio before then let me know, my wife and I took the day off for this but if something should come up ( and that would have to be somethin major to keep me out of the stang) I will bring it to you Tuesday night at your dinner meet at Carrabas. Good enough? See you next week brother.

Hey Jemal,
Wednesday morning will work. We are looking forward to seeing you and Chel!

If you and Chel can make it Tuesday night to Carrabba's, we would enjoy the company!

All the best,
Charlie