PDA

View Full Version : Ford Southwest Show

Jacostang
09-16-06, 10:59 PM
Here is a picture of Alice Cooper in front of my 89GT

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/500/AliceCooper.jpg

BurnTire
09-16-06, 11:02 PM
Dave I fixed your post. You are dangerous on the keyboard.

Jacostang
09-16-06, 11:05 PM
Hey at least I got it in there this time!!! Rock and Roll Forever!!!:thbs:

Torchmach
09-16-06, 11:08 PM
Dave I fixed your post. You are dangerous on the keyboard.
PM me with what it originally said!!! He He He!!

BurnTire
09-16-06, 11:11 PM
PM me with what it originally said!!! He He He!!

Said the same thing except the picture wasn't attached correctly.

Jacostang
09-16-06, 11:11 PM
Why do you want to know????? its Fixed!!!! So what did i screw up?

So Rock and Roll Me till I puke!!!!

RockysMom
09-17-06, 12:38 AM
Why do you want to know????? its Fixed!!!! So what did i screw up?

So Rock and Roll Me till I puke!!!!

BUT one of you guys should have gotten him to join hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, wow think of the possibilities for the club if ya had him in it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. maybe he will be ther tomorrow and ILL talk to him sheesh hehe. I got two people to join the club tonight so there pppttthhhttt

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 02:22 AM
trisha- i dig the new sn. :2thumbs:

RockysMom
09-17-06, 09:51 AM
trisha- i dig the new sn. :2thumbs:

Tanks buddy, I asked the big guy last night if i could change it and he said yes. rofl rofl where were you last night mister, how can you not miss my car sheesh lol

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 12:20 PM
i was out there in mesa....and honestly, i parked right next to my old high school friends, and did not move from there the whole time, had ten years of catching up to do....

RockysMom
09-17-06, 04:37 PM
i was out there in mesa....and honestly, i parked right next to my old high school friends, and did not move from there the whole time, had ten years of catching up to do....

I talked to the guys today and they said they will start coming here more whoo hooo. Its all good there bud

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 07:23 PM
sounds good. were you out at the show today? i went out there today and wondered around, and took some 400 pictures. what a sweet event. i wish i woulda ponyed up and put the terminator out there. it would have been the only one. :awsome:

RockysMom
09-17-06, 07:31 PM
sounds good. were you out at the show today? i went out there today and wondered around, and took some 400 pictures. what a sweet event. i wish i woulda ponyed up and put the terminator out there. it would have been the only one. :awsome:

i was there at the club booth u shoulda stopped by

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 07:34 PM
you know, i looked around, and i never really found it. i found a few of the cars and what not, but i did not see the booth. bad me. i said hi to dan, but that the only person that i recognized....

RockysMom
09-17-06, 07:35 PM
you know, i looked around, and i never really found it. i found a few of the cars and what not, but i did not see the booth. bad me. i said hi to dan, but that the only person that i recognized....

We were underneith the ford racing blue tent, against the wall. I cant believe you missed us lol lol

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 07:36 PM
i guess the cars just hogged all my attention. :biggrin: :icon_razz:

RockysMom
09-17-06, 07:39 PM
i guess the cars just hogged all my attention. :biggrin: :icon_razz:

The I guess you missed the bikini show while I was there too huh??? they were on the stage behind us rofl rofl, JJ hun hehehe next saturday at pavillions for sure, its mustang night, dont be shy come on over and say hi, U should know the car by now lol lol:laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 07:50 PM
yup. i'll be there. thats for sure. i'll keep an eye out, but if for some reason i am blind again, come up and kick me or something...lol....

oh yea, heres me....

next to my new ride...lol. j/k...

http://www.msprotege.com/members/AzMz6/little%20car/DSCN9130%20(Small).JPG

BurnTire
09-17-06, 08:18 PM

If you can send me some pictures I can do a bulk upload to the gallery.

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 08:22 PM
i could meet ya sometime and give ya the disc with them all on there...:2thumbs:

sweet66
09-17-06, 09:01 PM
i could meet ya sometime and give ya the disc with them all on there...:2thumbs:

You know I'm going to want a copy of the pictures Tony :woot1:

BurnTire
09-17-06, 10:04 PM

Take them to the pavilions Saturday.

RockysMom
09-17-06, 10:24 PM
yup. i'll be there. thats for sure. i'll keep an eye out, but if for some reason i am blind again, come up and kick me or something...lol....

oh yea, heres me....

next to my new ride...lol. j/k...

http://www.msprotege.com/members/AzMz6/little%20car/DSCN9130%20(Small).JPG

I died laughing when I saw that little car, I think they made it for a MINI ME guy rofl, I remember you now, you were at the meeting. I hope you are enjoying the club as much as I am for sure. We really do have an awesome bunch of people and there not stuck up like other car clubs I have seen. Just a bunch of CWAZY guys and gals, Mr. Jacostang is the Cwaziest of them all :z7shysterical: , but its been a gret experience for me these past few weeks. I cant wait for Monsoon. That will be way cool for sure. :2thumbs:

AZSonicSnake
09-17-06, 10:32 PM
Take them to the pavilions Saturday.

if i am aloud. i just got reminded that a concert she won tickets for is the same night....ugh....

RockysMom
09-17-06, 10:34 PM
if i am aloud. i just got reminded that a concert she won tickets for is the same night....ugh....

Well its for two nights, maybe you can make an appearance :):thumbsup:

CDW63
09-18-06, 11:36 AM
New to this site..... Where are the pavilions located?

Thanks,
Craig

BurnTire
09-18-06, 11:49 AM

Thanks,
Craig

Take 101 North to Indian Bend Road.
Make a Left off the Exit.
Go About 1/4 Mile and you will see McDonald's on the Right
The Show is there.
The have areas to park your car depending the on the year.

Welcome to the site.:mrgreen:

CDW63
09-18-06, 11:55 AM
Thanks:awsome: . Thats what I thought, wasn't completly sure.

RockysMom
09-18-06, 03:49 PM

Thanks,
Craig

Welcome Craig, your gonna love it here for sure:thumbsup: :thmbsup:

AZSonicSnake
09-18-06, 06:30 PM
Well its for two nights, maybe you can make an appearance :):thumbsup:

really!?!? firday and saturday? if so, thats awesome.....otherwise i was gonna try and weasel out of the concert...

Jacostang
09-18-06, 06:58 PM
I didn't know about friday night but maybe its starting to procreate into another night......HMMMMMMMMM

Torchmach
09-18-06, 07:10 PM
Thanks:awsome: . Thats what I thought, wasn't completly sure.

Be carefull about what you do there. If the McDonalds Nazi catches you it's "NO BIG MAC FOR YOU !!!!!!!"

Torchmach
09-18-06, 07:14 PM
I got two people to join the club tonight so there pppttthhhttt

Nice work Trish, Thanks!

RockysMom
09-18-06, 07:27 PM
I didn't know about friday night but maybe its starting to procreate into another night......HMMMMMMMMM

Dave I do believe hes talking about the monsoon show, and you cwwazzy guy of course its two nights hehehe

RockysMom
09-18-06, 07:28 PM
Nice work Trish, Thanks!

Thanks Im really trying, I have even talked to some of my customers about it, but cant put the flyers out in the office :(:laughing1: :laughing1:

AZSonicSnake
09-18-06, 09:27 PM
Dave I do believe hes talking about the monsoon show, and you cwwazzy guy of course its two nights hehehe

i thought you mentioned the pavallions being a two night thing this weekend...maybe i misread something....:awsome:

RockysMom
09-18-06, 09:50 PM
i thought you mentioned the pavallions being a two night thing this weekend...maybe i misread something....:awsome:

well then you have to get out of the concert rofl rofl, its a mustang night u gotta be there:2thumbs:

CDW63
09-18-06, 10:34 PM
What time does the show/get together at the Pavilions start? Do you pay a fee to park? Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

RockysMom
09-18-06, 10:40 PM
What time does the show/get together at the Pavilions start? Do you pay a fee to park? Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

People start to gather at about 4pm from what I have seen, No fee to park, Just be careful on the 101 going there haha, dont be no stinkin speedy gonzalez if ya know what i mean. but its fun and mustang weekend so therte will be alot there, and i was told we will have spots reserved for club members?? (is this true?), I just hope someone saves me a spot. It will be fun, bring lots of water and a chair to sit in cause the standing will kill ya lol. Oh and sustinence, you need to eat lol. Hope to see ya there for sure :2thumbs:

AZSonicSnake
09-18-06, 10:43 PM
well then you have to get out of the concert rofl rofl, its a mustang night u gotta be there:2thumbs:

you know what, i think i did get out of the concert. :biggrin: i wanna be there soooooo badly for mustang night. :2thumbs: so save a spot for the blue termee. please. pretty please....

RockysMom
09-18-06, 10:49 PM
you know what, i think i did get out of the concert. :biggrin: i wanna be there soooooo badly for mustang night. :2thumbs: so save a spot for the blue termee. please. pretty please....

Saving a spot is like pulling teeth out of a running elephant rofl, I even asked and its not up to us lol, when the guys come around and see spots saved they will make ya open them, What I was told by Jeff was that they will let one car save one spot and only till 4pm. sheesh lol hopefully they will be able to rope off some for us though. I dont get out of work till 5 so I wont be there till 530 if I fly, thanks gowd for the friend on the dashboard rofl rofl:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: , im a baaaaaaaaad girl lol lol

AZSonicSnake
09-18-06, 10:54 PM
yup. i know, but it sounded good. chances aren't great for me getting there much before 6, so i will just find what i can. i don't like getting out there till the sun goes down, so i will take my punishment. :icon_razz: