PDA

View Full Version : Saturday March 6

wti01bullitt
03-06-10, 09:22 AM
Anything going on tonight? I really wanna take the car out for a drive and was seeing if anyone knew of anything going on

Stangme
03-06-10, 10:03 AM
one idea.... Safeway Cruise-In on 83rd Ave just a couple miles north of Union Hills- starts about 3 pm and goes on into the night.

wti01bullitt
03-06-10, 10:20 AM
one idea.... Safeway Cruise-In on 83rd Ave just a couple miles north of Union Hills- starts about 3 pm and goes on into the night.

Is this still going on? I've never been there but heard its pretty fun

Stangme
03-06-10, 11:26 AM
There was some talk it was closing down or moving to another location. The Safeway store actually shut down but the rest of the plaza and surrounding places are still up and running. Depending on the weather, there is normall 2-300 cars... a smaller version of the Pavillions.

Is this still going on? I've never been there but heard its pretty fun

wti01bullitt
03-09-10, 02:46 PM
I went up here Saturday night and it was cool but only like three stangs and they were all older. A lot of chargers and challengers though.

Stangme
03-09-10, 05:22 PM
Due to the rain that kept passing over and dumping on us, many took off at about 5:30 to 6:00; some left sooner when the first wave came over. There were about 16-18 Stangs out there intially; most were 2005 and up. Rainy and cold days don't bring in the numbers or those there to hang out long. Try a Saturday that promises no rain and you will see a good turn out. But wait a minute, they said no rain for Saturday night.... wonder how much these AZ weather people get paid lol

I went up here Saturday night and it was cool but only like three stangs and they were all older. A lot of chargers and challengers though.