PDA

View Full Version : Ok gonna go back to the muffler thing

RockysMom
09-22-06, 09:22 PM
I dont want to sound blonde here (easy guys) but my muffler is sounding more beefier now, I only have 1700 miles on the car, Is this due to breaking in or what. Any ideas? Trust me im happy about it cause I love the rumble its making. Tanks Trisha:2thumbs:

u1arunit
09-23-06, 10:46 AM
Much like women, a muffler tends to get louder and more annoying with age. LOL!!

BurnTire
09-23-06, 12:22 PM
True Very True

Jacostang
09-23-06, 01:21 PM
Much like women, a muffler tends to get louder and more annoying with age. LOL!!
Oh I just can't wait to see how she replies to this one!!!!!

RockysMom
09-23-06, 02:10 PM
:sissyfight: :sissyfight:
Well good thing im not your typical woman then. I have refrences to vouch for that, sorry you have been with loud ass women but do not put all of us in the same classification, just as men. I could hate all men for past things but I refuse to do that so there ppppppptttttttthhhhhhhhhttttttttt :no: on you Mark ya big butt head:bitchslap: :loser:and for you mr burntire jeff sheesh

RockysMom
09-23-06, 02:18 PM
Hey Dave do they have doghouse rooms at the hotel??????? I think were gonna need a couple..............................:z7shysterical : :z7shysterical:

BurnTire
09-23-06, 02:19 PM
Mark needs a good bitch slapping.

RockysMom
09-23-06, 02:20 PM
well u make sure you get him here for monsoon, ill teach him a lesson for sure.....................................:sissyfig ht:

u1arunit
09-23-06, 07:29 PM

Bring it you little bitch! :bitchslap::snicker:

RockysMom
09-23-06, 10:25 PM
Bring it you little bitch! :bitchslap::snicker:

Did someone poopo in your wheaties today huh huh:z7shysterical:

u1arunit
09-24-06, 02:48 PM
hehehe.. Nope why do you ask..? :Bucktooth:

Did someone poopo in your wheaties today huh huh:z7shysterical:

RockysMom
09-24-06, 03:50 PM
hehehe.. Nope why do you ask..? :Bucktooth:
Cause you seem so cranky, Hey are you gonna come to the show in oct? I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YA A HARD TIME IN PERSON HEHEHEHEHEHEEHE:laughing1:

u1arunit
09-24-06, 06:10 PM
I don't think I am going to make it out for the show. Just got off the telephone with Jeff and I like his idea of coming out in February better. You can give me a hard time then! :biggrin:

RockysMom
09-24-06, 06:12 PM
I don't think I am going to make it out for the show. Just got off the telephone with Jeff and I like his idea of coming out in February better. You can give me a hard time then! :biggrin:

:frown: bummer dude, its gonna be fun for sure, we are even thinking about having kareoke, and yes im gonna sing heheheehee:2thumbs:

Jacostang
09-24-06, 06:21 PM

:thumbsup: We have a show and drags in March Also!!!!!

u1arunit
09-24-06, 07:03 PM
:thumbsup: We have a show and drags in March Also!!!!!He is talking about doing some racing in Feb at a national event going on at Firebird. Either way, whatever month that I visit will be cool since the winter blahs will be getting to me by that time for sure!

BurnTire
09-24-06, 10:17 PM
He is talking about doing some racing in Feb at a national event going on at Firebird. Either way, whatever month that I visit will be cool since the winter blahs will be getting to me by that time for sure!
It is at the national time trials when the NHRA teams test and tune.
I am not sure what the date is yet.
Best prepped track you will see all year.
You can run in sportsman class.

Torchmach
09-25-06, 07:42 PM

Guys, She works for a Storage Company!!!!!!! It could be years before they find your bodys!!!!!

Torchmach
09-25-06, 07:43 PM
:frown: bummer dude, its gonna be fun for sure, we are even thinking about having kareoke, and yes im gonna sing heheheehee:2thumbs:

Oh no, my room is right off the pool !!!

RockysMom
09-25-06, 07:44 PM
Guys, She works for a Storage Company!!!!!!! It could be years before they find your bodys!!!!!
Yeah what he said hehehe

RockysMom
09-25-06, 07:45 PM
Oh no, my room is right off the pool !!!
So is mine lol lol, but it will be fun, you have to get up and sing darryl hehehe