PDA

View Full Version : Super Ford Shootout, complete photos

FalconGTHO
03-29-10, 02:22 PM
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=35&pid=1281&slideshow=3000

Well, almost complete. I missed a red 65? Mustang coupe, white 57 Ford, steel grey? 56? PUP, 65? Comet vert, 62? Falcon Ranchero, one of the two yellow, chrome pony wheeled 5.0 verts, my buddies GO, but hes on the interview vid, Richs car and mine, although that was semi intentional.

DSALEEN
03-29-10, 05:59 PM
Lame no pics of my car

Mr. Austin
03-29-10, 11:21 PM
I edit this. In a Pissy mood due to some comments that were made about my car and Allen i do apologize. It was a first thought that hit my head when i saw the tents and i Apologize. And to the rest of you my Apologize. Been a very rough week and i know we have had them all so i have no place to say those things. It was rather great coverage on the show and you didnt skip one thing. I could live the show through those pictures just..Awake this time... Good job and good work on the lift those pictures came out really good. Some people cant get a clean shot at a far distance like that. Dont ask me why i just learned it in Photo. I also went to a public school in peoria.... I apologize again.

05mustangman
03-30-10, 01:51 AM
thats pretty harsh there. i liked the pics i think he did a great job with the photography. the only pics i want to see is the ones where we were all bunched in front of the diner for the club shot. thanks for stickin around to help out with clean up and setup austin. lol. Alan great job with the photography of the show!!

FalconGTHO
03-30-10, 11:10 AM
So the first 20 photos are of tents? Was this a car show or a vender show? Once again there are fantastic shots of your car 5 times and one of just your car by itself. OH!!! And was that the Parking Lot? Before cars that were ACTUALLY IN the show? Cute. Maybe its just me but i was actually interested in the SHOW So IMO i think the cars need to be first. Maybe the Non-Mustang or Non- CLub first. Like i said its just my Opinion. A lot of the cars that were part of the show that amazing and not in the club.

Hmm, dont know what you are looking at, nor what your problem is.

Its a slideshow. The pics are numbered. They go in order. Starting with the First Gen Mustangs across from the Registration table. AFTER all the show car pics, come our Club cars. The vendor pics are sorted at the end of the show, actually.

Given that Ill be making a video for this show, as well as it being our first show, I took pics of everything. Theres 233 pics. If the slide show isnt working for you, dont know what the issue is or what to tell you. You can go through them manually. Select "File Name +" at the right of the blue bar above the pic thumbnails to sort the pics by filename, the way theyre supposed to be.

As I said, I got (candid) pics of every car, except 7, including mine, as described in my first post. Some I missed either from them coming later on and leaving soon, forgetting to go back after the first attempt was blocked by spectators or simply overlooking it. Youll notice, however, I intentionally skipped my car in the club line up, specifically because of bitching like this. My car appears with other cars in *4* pics, excluding the overhead shots.

Its a human operation, stuff happens. I was there from 650 till 428. I sat down once to eat. You showed up when? And left, when?

FalconGTHO
03-30-10, 11:12 AM
Alan great job with the photography of the show!!

Thanks, Tyler, Does the slideshow work for you the way I describe above? Also, you can see the club pic on our site. Its now part of the "About Us" page.

FalconGTHO
03-30-10, 11:41 AM
Lame no pics of my car

Gee, thanks.

There isnt? I didnt think I missed it. And nope, I didnt "add it later".

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/287.jpg

DSALEEN
03-30-10, 12:40 PM
Just playin thaks alot alan

GasMan
03-30-10, 01:35 PM
Gee, thanks.

There isnt? I didnt think I missed it. And nope, I didnt "add it later".

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/287.jpg
Man.... you even got him in the picture behind his car! Thats Lame!!!! LOL great shots Alan.

trucker
03-30-10, 01:58 PM
Yes Alan thank you for all of the fine pictures, what some don't know is when you do this you take pictures of everything and hope you don't miss
any that way you can edit later Keep up the good work

FalconGTHO
03-30-10, 02:06 PM
Just playin thaks alot alan

K, cool.

FalconGTHO
03-30-10, 02:07 PM
Man.... you even got him in the picture behind his car! Thats Lame!!!! LOL great shots Alan.

Yes Alan thank you for all of the fine pictures, what some don't know is when you do this you take pictures of everything and hope you don't miss
any that way you can edit later Keep up the good work

Thanks, guys.

Rick Shopmier
03-30-10, 04:29 PM
"awsome job alan"

Rick Shopmier
03-30-10, 04:36 PM
It pisses me off when a club member shows up for the show 2 hours late, then is critical of anothers efforts. This same club member trash talkes Speedworld when he did not have all the facts. I think he should start a list of all the clubs he as been thrown out of. I am anxiously awaiting his pictures. "No soup for you!"

FalconGTHO
03-30-10, 05:21 PM
"awsome job alan"

Thank you, sir.

blueone
03-30-10, 08:55 PM
Great job on the photos Alan.

trucker
03-30-10, 11:53 PM
here is one taken after the show was done

Mr. Austin
03-31-10, 12:13 AM
It pisses me off when a club member shows up for the show 2 hours late, then is critical of anothers efforts. This same club member trash talkes Speedworld when he did not have all the facts. I think he should start a list of all the clubs he as been thrown out of. I am anxiously awaiting his pictures. "No soup for you!"
Im sorry didnt the show start at 8? i was there right on time! Oh and speed world was a joke Fyi.

Jodaddy
03-31-10, 12:16 AM
i didnt see mine =\ maybe i missed it though..But anyway great pics! thanks for takin so many!

05mustangman
03-31-10, 12:17 AM
yea but club members were asked to be there at 6:30. dennis cool pic of us all at the diner!

Alan the slideshow is actually really cool cause you can just kick back and watch it without having to keep clicking to go to the next pic. good job again!!

Mr. Austin
03-31-10, 12:23 AM
And when you are getting over a cold with 4 hours of sleep but promised you girl friend you would take her because she promised the club she would be there to sell 50/50 raffle? Oh and i was supposed to work but got my manager to cover it for me that way i can still be there and see what our club master minds have produced? Oh and that when i did get there at 8 i was told that i could not register my car and get a dash plaque even tho i had registration and 10 bucks in hand? Yet i was there trying to do what i can besides falling asleep and trying to keep a smile on even though i got crap from everybody but gave no one my excuse since everyone has one. I was there. I tried. Im sorry. Im sorry the paper said members be there at 6:30 or dont come at all.

FalconGTHO
03-31-10, 12:26 AM
i didnt see mine =\ maybe i missed it though..But anyway great pics! thanks for takin so many!

Pic 272, bro.

And thanks.

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/272.jpg

FalconGTHO
03-31-10, 12:32 AM
Allen i do apologize. I also went to a public school in peoria.... I apologize again.

Thanks.

For the rest, Austin apologized to me directly in PM as well. Im good, you should be too.

Stangme
03-31-10, 07:56 AM
Alan,
I think you did an outstanding job with the photos and slide show; Kudos! It is sad that someone had to spew some spoiled MD 20-20 about them on HPS rather than keeping it to them self. Perhaps some Pamprin or a hot motor oil enema might help with their disposition.

Jodaddy
03-31-10, 11:40 AM
Oops sorry thanks alan keep up the good work!

JoeT
03-31-10, 09:36 PM
Was a fun event thanks everyone who put it together.

maddme
03-31-10, 10:09 PM
Alan,
Just wanted to let you know that you did a wonderful job with the pic's. As you were running around lugging that heavy equipment all day long; I felt tired just watching you!! LOL Take Care all. I loved the show and the slide show. The Club did a incredible job. I can not wait until next year. By the way; Sanderson Ford is a real class act. I simply think that Dave is AWESOME!!

OUR P51
04-01-10, 05:46 PM
Even though I only had a few minutes at the show I completely agree with maddme.

Alan well done, glad you had video.

Most people don't realize how difficult it is to take good pics in full sun.

To all who put the show on well done!

To Dave and Sanderson Ford "Thank You!" for being our sponsor!

What a great place to have shows!

FalconGTHO
05-05-10, 10:22 PM
Bump for better pics.