PDA

View Full Version : Pickup truck

BurnTire
09-26-06, 07:43 PM
Does anyone that lives in east mesa have a pickup truck?
I am going to take my MMR roll bar to get welded and powder coated and I don't think it will look too good strapped to the roof of the cobra.

u1arunit
09-26-06, 08:25 PM
I motion to see pics with it strapped to the roof! lol

Venomous Bite
09-26-06, 08:42 PM
I have a Ranger but would rather see it tied to the roof of your car. Oh yeah I don't live in Mesa either, so I'm not to much help.

RockysMom
09-26-06, 08:58 PM
I have a Ranger but would rather see it tied to the roof of your car. Oh yeah I don't live in Mesa either, so I'm not to much help.
I want pictures too, gotta see this. make sure ya duct tape it down too hehehe, had a truck, traded it for rocky :2thumbs:

BurnTire
09-26-06, 09:14 PM

You live down the road. I am hiring you again.

Venomous Bite
09-26-06, 09:55 PM
You live down the road. I am hiring you again.
What day do you want to do this?

BurnTire
09-26-06, 10:02 PM
Oh it will be about 2 weeks. I will not have the bar until next week. I was going to start the clutch and interior stripping, but it is too fricken hot again.

Viper_ed
09-27-06, 06:10 AM
Should fit in your car with all but the driver's seat out. Or just have the bar shipped to where you are getting it installed.

u1arunit
09-27-06, 06:47 AM
Should fit in your car with all but the driver's seat out. Or just have the bar shipped to where you are getting it installed.
He is doing the install himself. Its a MM bar that needs fitted, bolted in, removed, and then welded, and finally painted and installed. Been there done that on Brian's car.

50 BMG
09-27-06, 09:05 AM
Oh yeah I don't live in Mesa either, so I'm not to much help.

lmao, spoken like a true zip code queen...

MinGry03
09-27-06, 10:31 AM
I want pictures too, gotta see this. make sure ya duct tape it down too hehehe, had a truck, traded it for rocky :2thumbs:

Duck tape works wonders....:2thumbs: