PDA

View Full Version : Fab Fords....r u going?

Rick Shopmier
04-12-10, 09:45 AM
Fab Fords is on the 25th, is any one going? I plan to. Leaving on 23rd (Friday), meeting at the Dennys at I-10 and Litchfield departing around 9:30am. We will be running with Copperstate. The Saturday plan is to do Cars and Coffee in Irvine then SMS (Steve Mark Saleen) shop in Anaheim at about 11am. I am trying to find a cruise in the area for Sat. nite. Of course the show is on Sunday until 3pm. I am staying at the Raddisson Suites 2 blocks from the show site, roomes start at $119 a nite and include a full buffet breakfast, call at 714-739-5600. See the www.fabulousfordsforever.com (http://www.fabulousfordsforever.com) for more info.

crazy ray
04-12-10, 02:33 PM
I'm going on friday as well. Plan on hooking up with you and copper state when you pass by Buckeye on the way.

05mustangman
04-12-10, 06:24 PM
we are going as well and jim is going out as well.

blueone
04-13-10, 10:49 PM
I am going but I am leaving on Saturday morning if anyone is interested in following me. We will also be staying at the Raddison. I stayed there last time I went. They have great rooms and the best breakfast. I used my AAA discount and got my room for a lot less.