PDA

View Full Version : Hellion Cobra running 9's on 17" wheels

Gene
09-30-06, 09:53 AM
http://media.putfile.com/movie969-83

Pretty darn impressive for a stock car save for the SRA and Auto. 144mph is moving.

BurnTire
09-30-06, 10:59 AM
That will be you soon.

Gene
09-30-06, 11:19 AM
That will be you soon.

Doubt it, but we have the same tuner "Jon Lund".:awsome: I have everything he has minus the Auto. Whats really impressive is that he ran these on stock 17" rims and hoosier drag radials. Imagine if he had some big and littles on his car.

BurnTire
09-30-06, 11:53 AM
Are you going to put a cage in your car?
MM unit is good until 10.0.
I will let you know how the install goes.

Ratt Fink
10-02-06, 10:32 AM
You need to review what color that Cobra is !! That is a fast color !

Viper_ed
10-02-06, 12:03 PM
This video was WAY better! :2thumbs:

Your right, it was better. But lets keep this a Work Safe site.

50 BMG
10-02-06, 06:13 PM
This video was WAY better! :2thumbs:

Your right, it was better. But lets keep this a Work Safe site.

Last edited by Gene : Today at 02:45 PM. Reason: Nudity

Ass :smile: . Next time PM a link to the rest of the staff!

In other news, I'm now shelling out (as of 2 hours ago) the same amount of $$$ as a 2.6L KB for my G-Force 6 speed.

Also, got my turbo today as well. One of those Y2K series turbo everyone seems to be going on and on (and on) about on the other boards. Those things are cheap if you get them through the right shop. Seriously.

Anyways, future happy blow-offs to my future ST and TT brothers:bounce:

Gene
10-02-06, 09:08 PM
Ass :smile: . Next time PM a link to the rest of the staff!

In other news, I'm now shelling out (as of 2 hours ago) the same amount of $$$ as a 2.6L KB for my G-Force 6 speed.

Also, got my turbo today as well. One of those Y2K series turbo everyone seems to be going on and on (and on) about on the other boards. Those things are cheap if you get them through the right shop. Seriously.

Anyways, future happy blow-offs to my future ST and TT brothers:bounce:

I'll post the link back up (I saved it for myself) if Jeff doesnt mine a boob or two LOL!

Why are you upgrading to a G-Force tranny? I beat the crap out of mine and its still running strong. Nitrous Dan was pushing some serious TQ through his when he's on the bottle and his is still holding up. Just curious, your money obviously. I cant wait till you toss on that Y2K. Hellion has made over 1K to the wheels with their Y2K setup they are about to release. I wonder if you could by the kit from them minus the turbo? Just a thought.

u1arunit
10-03-06, 06:42 AM
Gene PM me the link please.

Thanks, -Mark

Viper_ed
10-03-06, 07:38 AM
Gene PM me the link please.

Thanks, -Mark
:rollingfloorrlol: :leghump:

50 BMG
10-03-06, 09:24 AM
Why are you upgrading to a G-Force tranny? I beat the crap out of mine and its still running strong. Nitrous Dan was pushing some serious TQ through his when he's on the bottle and his is still holding up.

It just the decision as of right now. They have the parts in stock so I won't be paying for any tranny for about 3 more months. Only reason I'm looking to it is cause of the hand grenade job I did on 2nd gear and 5th gear bearing. It happened on the D and D 26 splined, OEM T-56 that came with the car...and I hardly push my car.

It's only costing me about 1K more than buying a new (or should I say remanufactured?) T-56 off ebay or any of the other online folks. Still have Dan's T56 (with the D and D 26) in the car.

And if anyone is looking, vector had a screaming deal on his T-56 setup on SVTP.com about a month ago.