PDA

View Full Version : upgrades

BurnTire
10-19-06, 01:48 PM
The Forum and Photo Gallery Software has been upgraded.
If you see any bugs post it in this thread.

u1arunit
10-19-06, 02:00 PM
It just seems to be running slower..?

BurnTire
10-19-06, 02:05 PM
Speed seems normal from this end.

Tac2cul
10-19-06, 10:30 PM
this may not be new cause i think it hasnt worked for awhile for me but the sites logo at the top left is not showing up for me...

waiting on a new design maybe?

RockysMom
10-19-06, 10:47 PM
Working fine for me, I am zipping right through it, But the pictures I posted from Friday are gone, hmmmm Did the master of the page delete them on me. Im not feeling the love lol lol. See ya tomorrow:2thumbs:

BurnTire
10-19-06, 11:17 PM
Working fine for me, I am zipping right through it, But the pictures I posted from Friday are gone, hmmmm Did the master of the page delete them on me. Im not feeling the love lol lol. See ya tomorrow:2thumbs:

Should be working now.
Thanks for pointing it out.

RockysMom
10-19-06, 11:20 PM
Should be working now.
Thanks for pointing it out.

I went to look at one and got this message at the top of the screen above the logo....
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home4/orderost/highperformancestangs.com/gallery/showphoto.php on line 83

BurnTire
10-20-06, 01:05 AM
Ok it is fixed for sure now.:Bucktooth:

I went to look at one and got this message at the top of the screen above the logo....
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home4/orderost/highperformancestangs.com/gallery/showphoto.php on line 83

BurnTire
10-20-06, 01:42 AM
this may not be new cause i think it hasnt worked for awhile for me but the sites logo at the top left is not showing up for me...

waiting on a new design maybe?

This is the first I have heard this.

Do you see a red x?

If so right click the x and your should see this link

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/images/banners/hpslogo.jpg

This may be in your Browser settings.

u1arunit
10-20-06, 07:21 AM
Works fast for me today. Must have been a friggin problem with Comcast again! ARGH!

Tac2cul
10-20-06, 10:15 AM
This is the first I have heard this.

Do you see a red x?

If so right click the x and your should see this link

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/images/banners/hpslogo.jpg

This may be in your Browser settings.

yup dats exactly whats happening....

ive tried about every setting in there....i also thought it was my settings

but if everyone else is seeing the logo then it IS on my side and ill have to do some more testing and whatnot to get it working

BurnTire
10-20-06, 10:21 AM
If you click the link in my previous post above does the logo appear?

You may have a toolbar that is blocking banners and it thinks the logo is a banner.

ASUSMC
10-20-06, 11:22 AM
this isn't new it has been happening since I got here. Every time I come to the webpage I have to click the link saying HPS HOME for it to show that I am logged in or go somewhere else in the sight. Doesn't bother me cause its only one click but I was wondering if that happens to anybody else or just me???

Tac2cul
10-20-06, 01:09 PM
If you click the link in my previous post above does the logo appear?

You may have a toolbar that is blocking banners and it thinks the logo is a banner.

Mines fixed....i changed some settings inside of IE and now the banner appears fine....odd or maybe u changed something? anyways all is well once more in the world :)

Tac2cul
10-20-06, 01:10 PM
this isn't new it has been happening since I got here. Every time I come to the webpage I have to click the link saying HPS HOME for it to show that I am logged in or go somewhere else in the sight. Doesn't bother me cause its only one click but I was wondering if that happens to anybody else or just me???

i have not had this issue

BurnTire
10-20-06, 03:47 PM
this isn't new it has been happening since I got here. Every time I come to the web page I have to click the link saying HAPS HOME for it to show that I am logged in or go somewhere else in the sight. Doesn't bother me cause its only one click but I was wondering if that happens to anybody else or just me???

Do you enter on the home page with the 2 cobras or on the forum home page?

Checking the remember me box fixes most issues when you log in.

ASUSMC
10-20-06, 04:09 PM
Do you enter on the home page with the 2 cobras or on the forum home page?

Checking the remember me box fixes most issues when you log in.

I did click that box. When I first get to the site it has the ad for Caddilac and Dodge and my name isn't up at the top. When I click on home page, do nothing but click on it, it switches to the 2007 Tahoe ad and my name appears at the top. I am thoroughly confused.

BurnTire
10-20-06, 07:16 PM
I did click that box. When I first get to the site it has the ad for Caddilac and Dodge and my name isn't up at the top. When I click on home page, do nothing but click on it, it switches to the 2007 Tahoe ad and my name appears at the top. I am thoroughly confused.

Clear you temporary INTERNET files and cookies and try it.
It sounds browser related.