PDA

View Full Version : Speedworld Saturday

ASUSMC
10-19-06, 02:55 PM
So this Saturday at Speedworld is some sort of Hooters thing. I like Hooters (hate the restaraunt my body doesn't like me for a week after) and I like the track. Is anybody down for going? I got an ASU game to go to then my bro is taking my car for a few hours to go to homecoming until about 8 then im off to the track. Anybody wanna join?

RockysMom
10-19-06, 08:57 PM
Copperstate Mustang Monsoon Madness weekend this weekend, Arent you coming?

BurnTire
10-20-06, 01:21 AM
Darn I would like to got to Hooters race night.

ASUSMC
10-20-06, 11:24 AM
Yeah I got a lot of friends heading out to speedworld tomorrow so that should be fun. Go and get my ass kicked by a TT 300ZX with the boost turned up. I am hoping for a 14.1-14.2 pass seeing as I am 90% stock.

Indy
10-20-06, 06:56 PM
I'm going to try and make it out there. Just look for the black Mach with chrome 03 cobra wheels, that'll be me.:yes:

AZSonicSnake
10-21-06, 03:14 AM
and maybe the slightly fast silver car? hehehe. :laughing1:

Dan
10-21-06, 10:49 AM
I wounder who that might be :z7shysterical:

Sqrlnts
10-21-06, 03:08 PM
I am going to try and make it as well. Probably just be watching/video and drinking! Do they sell beer out there or can you bring your own? (I will have a DD so go easy on it) :biggrin:

ASUSMC
10-22-06, 02:52 AM
So the track was fun but way too many cars so only ran once. A run I would rather not talk about.... On the way home I ran my friends Z mentioned earlier in the thread. On stock boost we were DEAD EVEN until about 100 then he started to walk slightly:laughing1: :laughing1: . Got them on video will try to get them up tomorrow night if I can get my friend to post them. Bell Rd late night with all cops occupied on other idiots FTW. We made sure no one was around when we raced cause I don't like street racing but everything was ok when we did run. We ran with empty streets and with bright lights all around to see if there were cops around. O well overall it was a fun night!!!!!!!

Indy
10-22-06, 04:19 AM
I went out and ran twice. :censored: All I can say is the track was slick as ice. If I hadn't done a few things to the Mach, it would have gone slower then last time out. With that many cars running I think the track should have been prepped ALOT better.

ASUSMC
10-23-06, 12:08 AM
I saw two Machs there. A black one and a red one. I want a Mach:worried: . I agree about the track being slick. My run was 15.12 :sad-smiley-047: @ 93. Last time out I had a 14.5 @ 96 in much hotter weather. But the videos of me vs my friends TT ZX were decent for being night vids. They won't be on here cause he doesn't know how to load them onto a comp and neither do I. I left right after the bikini contest!!!!

BurnTire
10-23-06, 12:13 AM
I saw two Machs there. A black one and a red one. I want a Mach:worried: . I agree about the track being slick. My run was 15.12 :sad-smiley-047: @ 93. Last time out I had a 14.5 @ 96 in much hotter weather. But the videos of me vs my friends TT ZX were decent for being night vids. They won't be on here cause he doesn't know how to load them onto a comp and neither do I. I left right after the bikini contest!!!!

The track better be prepped on club day or I am going to jack a glue sprayer and get to work.

AZSonicSnake
10-23-06, 12:35 AM
+1, i will help ya on that one jeff. nothing like a little show of force, eh? :2thumbs:

asusmc- betcha the black one was indy...:mrgreen:

ASUSMC
10-23-06, 01:27 AM
He was over in the far right lane. I was parked behind the 30psi Eclipse right about the middle. He was revving and blew his intercooler piping off. Had to wait for him to jack it up and fix it. Got it fixed right as the Jet Focus finished his 2nd??? run. I ran right about midnight.

Sqrlnts
10-23-06, 12:16 PM
How was the bikini contest? I had to bail early. :no: The red fox body with the 408 and 175 shot was sick. That was a great drag race between him and the camaro.

ASUSMC
10-23-06, 12:22 PM
How was the bikini contest? I had to bail early. :no: The red fox body with the 408 and 175 shot was sick. That was a great drag race between him and the camaro.

It was ok. My friend got it on tape too. That blue 3rd Gen Camaro was fast as hell. Burnout contest was hilarious and the El Camino clearly won. 2nd went to the guy in the wheelchair for participating but beyon that it was the 5.0. Funniest burnout was right after the El Camino a Nissan 200sx went. The tread left over from the El Camino put out more smoke than the Nissan:z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: . It was pretty funny

Indy
10-23-06, 06:32 PM
+1, i will help ya on that one jeff. nothing like a little show of force, eh? :2thumbs:

asusmc- betcha the black one was indy...:mrgreen:

They better prep the track for us or they'll have @ 30 or more pi$$ed off racers!

The SLOW black Mach might have been me.:z7shysterical: :awsome: