PDA

View Full Version : Copperstate Pizza Night

Jacostang
10-23-06, 03:35 PM
:awsome: :awsome: Copperstate at Uncle Sam's at the 101 and Shea Blvd. Free to all Members, all the pizza and soft drinks available but the booze is you!!! Car show in the parking lot!!! Its alot of fun and usually the DVD's from the show are ready!! 6PM Till the pizza runs out!!!

November 4th 2006

HIKER
10-23-06, 04:04 PM
This Saturday night?

Jacostang
10-23-06, 05:21 PM
OOOPs Fixed the date thought I put it in there November 4th!! Thanks for letting me know!!

BurnTire
10-23-06, 07:32 PM
Dave when are we going to have one of these nights

http://www.primantibros.com

Jacostang
10-23-06, 08:08 PM
We could do it anytime but remember that Copperstate buys all the food for this event, I think it runs about $500 or close to it!

RockysMom
10-23-06, 08:25 PM
Dave ya need any help?

Jacostang
10-23-06, 08:36 PM
trish, I'm not coordianting the pizza thing but I htink your goin to the HPS Drags and I could use some help there when your not racin Rocky!!!!!

RockysMom
10-23-06, 08:39 PM
trish, I'm not coordianting the pizza thing but I htink your goin to the HPS Drags and I could use some help there when your not racin Rocky!!!!!
Im not racing rocky but im going, I did get him up too 110 sunday for the cruise trying to catch up to yall though rofl. I need the engine stabilizer bar first before I even think about that one lol. But sure ill help ya out there not a problem. Let me know what time and where you want me.:laughing1:

Jacostang
10-23-06, 08:41 PM
Dave when are we going to have one of these nights

http://www.primantibros.com

I totally missed the link!! Can we recreate the "Sandwich" for the HPS Day???????

Trish as we get closer I'll let you knowWhat tiem I'm leaving and what time to be there so we can set up!!!

Jacostang
10-23-06, 08:49 PM
I'm dyin' now for a PrimanTi special... Thanks alot Jeff!!

People who have never had one of those will never know or understand what your taste buds were for!!!!!

RockysMom
10-23-06, 09:28 PM
I totally missed the link!! Can we recreate the "Sandwich" for the HPS Day???????

Trish as we get closer I'll let you knowWhat tiem I'm leaving and what time to be there so we can set up!!!
Ok cool, sounds like it will be just as fun as the one at firebird:2thumbs:

BurnTire
10-24-06, 11:00 AM
I'm dyin' now for a PrimanTi special... Thanks alot Jeff!!

People who have never had one of those will never know or understand what your taste buds were for!!!!!

Boy how did you miss the link. LOL

HIKER
11-05-06, 10:05 AM
Where was everyone last night? I drove by there twice and didn't see any Mustangs. How many showed up? Is there any chance I can send some $$ to someone and get a copy of the DVD. Thx...

RockysMom
11-05-06, 10:09 AM
Where was everyone last night? I drove by there twice and didn't see any Mustangs. How many showed up? Is there any chance I can send some $$ to someone and get a copy of the DVD. Thx...
We were all there, there was alot of people, it started at 6pm, I would say 50 + people showed. Did you go to the right place? We were all there till about 8/9. All the mustangs were lined up by the street. Too bad you missed it it was cool:2thumbs:

Trick Pony
11-05-06, 10:09 AM
Pizza night was great fun with lots of good pizza. I was disappointed in the turnout though. There were only a couple dozen cars that showed up.
A big thanks to the CMC team that put in on.:2thumbs: :eat:

HanksGT
11-05-06, 01:07 PM
Yes, the turnout could have been larger, considering we have almost 500 families in the club. But it's the first time I've seen our inside section and the patio full. I counted 28 'Stangs at 6pm and there were 10 or 15 more scattered around the lot after that. Thanks to Chevie N. and CMC for hosting it.

Pizza night was great fun with lots of good pizza. I was disappointed in the turnout though. There were only a couple dozen cars that showed up.
A big thanks to the CMC team that put in on.:2thumbs: :eat:

AZSonicSnake
11-05-06, 01:32 PM
i had alot of fun, and thought the turnout was decent. my only gripe, more pizza choices than garbage pizza!!!

HanksGT
11-05-06, 02:29 PM
Thats a fair request. I nominate you to assist Chevy next year! <vbg>. A plain cheese pie would be ONE of my choices.

i had alot of fun, and thought the turnout was decent. my only gripe, more pizza choices than garbage pizza!!!

AZSonicSnake
11-05-06, 03:28 PM
i'll gladly pitch in. :bounce:

HIKER
11-05-06, 04:35 PM
I cruised the area around 7pm and didn't a bunch a Stangs parking together anywhere. I didn't know the name of the place, just knew there was a pizza place at 101/Shea....but the intersection has alot of food joints. Is Uncle Sams on the SE corner close to Shea maybe a couple 100 yards east of the freeway? I probably drove by it....but I was so burned out from sitting outside all day at the Mesa show I couldn't think straight.

Trick Pony
11-05-06, 05:21 PM
It was difficult to find. We cruised around lost for a while. Although it is right on Shea SE of the 101, the entrance to the parking lot is 0.1 mile south on 90th. There is a block wall along Shea so all you would see is the tops of the cars.