PDA

View Full Version : J.Mays Hints at New Gen Mustang!

Jacostang
10-02-10, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64khYbL0JA

Blackmagic1
10-03-10, 11:22 AM
Good find/post Dave. This should REALLY get everyone guessing an wondering. hmmmmm :dunno: :drool5:

Mr. Austin
10-03-10, 10:44 PM
I think this is a great find! And i am very curious as to what the mustang design team is going to come up with for the 2014. Thats going to be 50 straight years of American awesomeness (Even tho there were some rough patches) And the 05 Design was by far one of the best profit making cars ford has seen out of the mustang since it has come out. For the design to be completely made from scratch except maybe giving it the retro 6 bulb tail lights will be a huge challenge along with getting us to stay apart of that new design. But if we can Adapt to the rear end of the 2009 and still be failfull, I think we will be standing strong. I hope they keep the 5.O Motor is the new designs and keep pushing it forward. They really do have quite a challenge due to the expectations we are holding the team to. I believe they will come with something amazing but i guess it will just be a matter of time. If only i could be Apart of that design team.......

Jacostang
10-04-10, 02:03 PM
There are many chops out there about what the Mustang may look like but here is my favorite so far....

Blackmagic1
10-04-10, 08:21 PM
Niiiiice ! Finally a sweet "ass" design ! :yes: :pepper::pepper::bouncy: