PDA

View Full Version : Cruise on Central

Casey39er
10-07-10, 01:23 PM
Just checking in to see if anyone was going out to the Cruise on Central Saturday the 9th?

If you are please post what time and where you plan to park so we can get some Mustangs together.

05mustangman
10-07-10, 02:12 PM
We are planning on getting there by about 11. We are going to try to park in the north lot again. That worked out pretty good for us last time.

If anybody wants to meet up on the west side and cruise over together post up.

05mustangman
10-08-10, 03:06 PM
well...... Due to the overwhelming amount of replies, Im guessing its everyone for themselves for cruise on central parking.

DVSRICK
10-08-10, 04:14 PM
I will be going of course !!!!! Alot of Fox body guys are showing up around 2pm to 3pm but where parking next to jack in the box on the east side of the road... few of us have tires we dont need anymore:3gears:

Casey39er
10-08-10, 06:50 PM
well...... Due to the overwhelming amount of replies, I'm guessing its everyone for themselves for cruise on central parking.

I will be coming over from the west side also Tyler but I am just not sure what time I will get started out.

PM me your cell # and I will link up with you when I get there.

4Jenna
10-09-10, 11:44 AM
Wish I could be there!

Knee surgery 3 days ago, being in bed is boooooring haha

-Chris

svtrichie
10-09-10, 01:33 PM
I am probably going but the only wheels I will be taking is a stroller. Wife just had a baby three weeks ago today.

05mustangman
10-09-10, 11:04 PM
Well cruise on central was totally awesome! Cops were actually more relaxed than last time. Man you totally missed it Rick, we met up with Jim before the cruise and we had a gay ole time. We went cruisin a few times on central then just kicked back and watched everyone.

FalconGTHO
10-10-10, 01:32 AM
Of course youd say "gay", Tyler.

And yes, this was a "rockin good time". A full show, but less hectic, less traffic. Not the typical "crush". Actually, the crusing action was pretty boring till dark and somewhat thin. But yeah, there wasnt much of a police presence, UNTIL stuff got WAY out of hand thanks to many of us "insitagators and agitators" on the Jack in the Box side. Good stuff while it lasted but it was shut down all too soon for us, but not as quickly as one would expect.

05mustangman
10-10-10, 08:44 PM
Yea i should have went over by jack in the box. we were on the west side by earll. I seen everyone doing burnouts and stuff there. Thats where the bike and charger both got stopped. and were one guy got busted for racing. lol. and wade was saying two cops standing on the side flashed their light on my plate and wrote down the plate. its not like i did anything out there except rev the motor. and everyone and i mean everyone was doing that.

crazy ray
10-12-10, 11:15 AM
Those two (bike and charger) desirved that ticket. The cop was right there in front of them with lights on and they did their burn outs. It was great though.

05mustangman
10-12-10, 03:20 PM
yea when you do the burnouts right in front of the cops yea you do deserve it. but if you just chirp your tires i dont think the cops should come after you. I wasnt here for cruise on central a long time ago but i heard back then you were able to do burnouts down the whole road and no one bothered you. no you cant even chirp your tires.

crazy ray
10-13-10, 02:25 PM
Those were the good old days.