PDA

View Full Version : zex systems

ponypower2006
10-24-06, 12:59 PM
is anyone using this system, wet nozzle for the 05-07 they make it sound like good horse power when you need it

Dan
10-24-06, 01:27 PM
we personaly use TNT because of how well it works on a 75 shot you will make 10-120 tq and between 90-110 ho on just a 75 shot these are good results to see at the wheels

ponypower2006
10-24-06, 01:30 PM
there talking 75 to 175 for zex

Ethan@S3M
10-24-06, 11:10 PM
Zex dose make a good kit. It very easy to install and takes up minimal space.

ponypower2006
10-25-06, 10:01 PM
hey i looked on your site and didnt find zex
do you guys carry it

Ethan@S3M
10-26-06, 12:30 AM
hey i looked on your site and didnt find zex
do you guys carry it

We're a dealer give me a call and I can hook you up.

nexusvox
11-02-06, 03:18 PM
is anyone using this system, wet nozzle for the 05-07 they make it sound like good horse power when you need it
I have the Zex kit. I will be there at the track day on the 19th if you want to check it out. It is basically easy to install, but I have issues with the WOT sensor. It wants to fire too soon. I think the voltage is variable and spikes before the pedal is actually floored if you tap it to half throttle quickly. Since it is not good to be spraying before WOT, I floor it and then flip the switch. Not sure if the problem is the car or the Kit to be honest. Zex support was no help at all over the phone. The guy didn't even know there was a kit specifically for the 05+ Mustang. I called two different days and got same dork on the phone. Otherwise it seems OK, but in retrospect I might have gone with a custom install and tune with the TNT at performance solutions. Get it right the first time - Let a pro do the work. If you decide you want the Zex (who can resist the pretty purple bottle?) I think they will still install and tune it for you there. I keep trying to find time to take mine down there, but I live in Mesa and have been too busy.

ponypower2006
11-02-06, 09:06 PM
my system arrived today starting to get serious about it im running a preditor hp tune right now but need to design one for the zex system
thinking about taking it over to auto diagnostic specialty in chandler and let them dyno it

did you try reprogramming your system