PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Saleen S302!

Jacostang
10-22-10, 04:50 PM
I like it but $55 Grand for it, wow.....

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2010/10/21/photo-gallery-2011-saleen-s302/

BurnTire
10-22-10, 05:05 PM
Get yours ordered Mr. Money Bags. :biglaugh:

svtrichie
10-22-10, 06:38 PM
very nice but a lot of coin.

SloSVO
10-22-10, 07:10 PM
they should let this thing die already..

IansBAJ
10-22-10, 09:48 PM
they should let this thing die already..

I agree they are kinda beating a dead horse if you ask me. Kinda sad really

Mr. Austin
10-23-10, 02:44 AM
imo Its sexy looking. but that price? where's the damn supercharger?

Blackmagic1
10-23-10, 11:00 AM
I'll take a Boss instead, more HP, less money.(not counting dealer greed)

MRHOGNAZ
04-24-11, 08:11 PM
THE SALEEN MUSTANG IS NO MORE. Steve Saleen has left the company and finally they are not going to use his name anymore. His new company is SMS supercars and I just ordered 3 of his new cars for Peoria ford. As they get closer to delivery I will keep anyone who is intrested posted on del. dates. I am planing a car show (mustangs)/ SMS launch party with free food, test drives and possibly Steve will be available for questions and autographs. PEORIA AZ.

05mustangman
04-24-11, 09:00 PM
THE SALEEN MUSTANG IS NO MORE. Steve Saleen has left the company and finally they are not going to use his name anymore. His new company is SMS supercars and I just ordered 3 of his new cars for Peoria ford. As they get closer to delivery I will keep anyone who is intrested posted on del. dates. I am planing a car show (mustangs)/ SMS launch party with free food, test drives and possibly Steve will be available for questions and autographs. PEORIA AZ.

FYI saleen mustangs are still around. They are produced from saleen speedlab which is partnered with revstone performance vehichles. Saleens new headquarters is in troy Michigan. Steve saleen is with sms supercars which is in corona California. So yes saleen is still around and operating under that name.

MRHOGNAZ
04-24-11, 09:20 PM
I apologize if I recieved bad information or maybe it is out dated but my source (Steve Saleen) seemed reliable at the time(friday). You are correct in everything you say except when Steve resigned from the old company and it changed hands(more than once, i think) He said that his name, would no longer be used on their cars or merchandise.I'll find out more tomorrow when he calls me and I'll make sure I get the real facts and then we will both know.Part of signing up to be the SMS dealer for Phoenix, was that we would be the only one selling his cars.

MRHOGNAZ
04-24-11, 09:23 PM
If you look on revstones web site, they announced March 14 2011, they will no longer be making Saleen vehicles. I am a big fan of Steve's, Saleen mustangs, and the new SMS cars.

05mustangman
04-24-11, 10:17 PM
Oh wow that's new to me. I was looking on saleens sight. Thanks for looking into it. thats interesting.

MRHOGNAZ
04-26-11, 02:01 PM
I just sold an SMS white label conv. To Jay Eaves of buckeye az, hoping to deliver his new car within 10 DAYS. Its kona blue with the optional light bar. Ill post pics as soon as the car arrives.