PDA

View Full Version : Just back from Fallujah..........

HIKER
10-27-06, 05:58 PM

50 BMG
10-27-06, 06:10 PM
So THAT is what all that shit is...

Everytime we drive by were like WTF!

Jacostang
10-27-06, 06:11 PM
It's amazing how real they make things look!!!!

We are getting ready to do Medical stand By when they start the all the explosive stuff. I'll try to get some dates in case anyone wants to watch.. If they let us..

HIKER
10-27-06, 07:17 PM
The part you see that looks like dorms they filmed last month and the month before. A buddy of mine's kid was an extra there last month. He had the cool role of being the kid to hit the homerun right at the moment the the dorms exploded....typical hollywood sensationalism. You'll see it in the movie, unless they cut it out. The last few pics where you see the green backrounds where they dub in different stuff later...they where filming there last weekend and this weekend. This is the hospital area. Numerous Red Cross Humvee's where all over this area. Plus limos and a bunch of high end service tents. They're also filming on the southeast corner on AZ Ave and Elliot in the industrial park near the RR tracks.
It really amazes we the effort that goes in to a production of one of these movies. I had the chance to go on a casting call for a movie that was filmed here years ago...and just that was a challenge all itself...although my new job would not let me have time off for the filming...so I had to pass....

Lucafu1
10-28-06, 06:25 AM
funny, it doesnt look like fallujiah.

Jacostang
10-29-06, 12:35 AM
I missed it completely!! Checked with scheduling and all the boom boom was last month like Hiker said!! Oh well, it would have been cool to see it blow!