PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Performance Tuning?? - New Shop in town.

hammerdown
12-30-10, 10:49 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any info on them. From what I can tell this is a new startup speed shop and an unknown quantity. Anyone know who's working there, etc.?

http://extremeperformancetuning.com/

silvrsvt
12-30-10, 12:04 PM
stop in and say hi, out of all the shops I have been to Alex and Marty are the kindest people I've dealt with.. what I mean by that is they seem like very down to earth good people. I've done business with them a few times and I have been 100% satisfied.

OUR P51
12-30-10, 12:30 PM
Marty and Alex were great hosts on Dyno Day. They had plenty of sandwiches and soda on hand along with "Wade's Famous BBQ"! They answered all my questions and were very patient and through in doing so, while explaining how, what and why they were hooking up the wiring to my 'Stang. The were also careful when driving my car onto the dyno, and while getting in and out of the car. They had some wooden blocks made to help the front and rear facias clear. Also both guys are Mustang guys. I agree with silvrsvt about them being good down to earth people, and would do business with them again. See http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php/12836-Club-dyno-day for pics.

hammerdown
12-30-10, 12:56 PM
Wow, that looks like it was a fun time. I read part of that thread and never realized it was EPT that hosted it. Good to hear the positive feedback and that dyno day was a fun one.
Sounds like the owners are nice people to deal with. That's always refreshing Hopefully I'll make it up to more of these events this year and yes I will have to stop by their place..

How are they when it comes to writing tunes though? Anyone have any feedback there?

trucker
12-30-10, 11:05 PM
they just finished the tune on scooters car I would have to say he is very happy with it

Nucworker
12-31-10, 02:11 AM
I've been working w/Marty and Alex since this shop was started. I'm also the guy who helped Scooter install his SC and do the GT pump mod. This shop is the real deal. You'll never get the I'm just another number feeling. These guys actually care about customer service and satisfaction.

Now on to some other results. My car is a 01 Roush stage 2 w/78mm BBK, 44lb Accel injectors and coils, billet fuel rails, BBK long tubes & O/R X-pipe, Spin tech side exhaust, and a P1SC 3-core running 11 pounds w/17 degrees of timing. Other mods-UPR upper/lower adjustable, CC plates, Spec aluminum flywheel/stage 2 clutch, 3.27 locker and the tried and true T-45.

402HP/414TQ

Car runs like it should and pulls like a Ba**ard.
:2thumbs:

BLK03SVT
12-31-10, 11:37 AM
I just checked out the pics on the website at EPT. Looks like their shop is super clean- something I really like when looking at a shop. One shouldn't have to worry about how dirty your car is when you get it back.

scooter3
12-31-10, 10:20 PM
Yes great shop. Marty and Alex are great guys who actually talk to you, not down to you. They did a great job on my car and I am going back to have my SS Silverado tuned. The shop is super clean which is nice to see for a change compared to other shops I have been too. Definitely check them out.

JoeT
01-28-11, 10:09 PM
I heard these guys went out of business? Not sure I got the full story, someone said they were at the shop Monday and it was locked up tighter than a drum. Anyone know whats up? Dennis?

WildBill
01-29-11, 01:40 PM
I heard that too Joe.

05mustangman
01-29-11, 01:55 PM
wow does anyone know any facts about this? dennis or wade?

SloSVO
01-29-11, 11:55 PM
The shop is moving to a different location... Too many issues with the city... it will probably be down for 2-4 weeks... It was tough to have to move everything when not too long ago we where drilling holes in the concrete.. but the city of Glendale is "special" to say the least...

05mustangman
01-30-11, 01:00 AM
where will the new shop be located? any idea?

SloSVO
01-30-11, 09:52 AM
it will/is on the westside... Goodyear..at the new place it can put more into installs and such..

05mustangman
01-30-11, 03:54 PM
Very nice!

JoeT
01-30-11, 10:07 PM
Ya I talked to Dennis and Wade the shop is just moving. Cost of leasing was to high. They are about 3-4 weeks away from opening again.

OUR P51
01-31-11, 11:50 AM
Glad to hear they are only moving. When they open we should do a Grand Opening and show up with many 'Stangs.

Nucworker
02-22-11, 10:32 PM
Latest update: New lease was signed today. The shop will be in suite 56 of the industrial complex on Bullard ave. We are now waiting on the city of Goodyear to do their inspections. Hopefully we will be drilling concrete again and setting equipment next week. (hint: Dennis and Alex) We're looking forward to servicing the needs of our customers again.

Later, Patrick

scooter3
02-23-11, 12:11 AM
Awesome! Just in time for my retune with the intercooler on.....can't wait to see the new shop even though it is farther away.

WildBill
02-23-11, 08:39 AM
Good Luck guys!

SloSVO
02-23-11, 06:45 PM
Latest update: New lease was signed today. The shop will be in suite 56 of the industrial complex on Bullard ave. We are now waiting on the city of Goodyear to do their inspections. Hopefully we will be drilling concrete again and setting equipment next week. (hint: Dennis and Alex) We're looking forward to servicing the needs of our customers again.

Later, Patrick

Hammer in hand!!!

WildBill
02-23-11, 08:23 PM
hammer in hand!!!

bfh?

Gene
02-26-11, 03:10 PM
that sucks about the city. I live and work in glendale and have a lot of connections. I wish i would have known you were packing up because I would have loved to have a shop in glendale. Good luck in goodyear.

Nucworker
03-10-11, 11:34 PM
Another update: Shop passed Goodyear final inspection and is now ready to move in. I'll be there tomorrow at noon to have the alarm system turned on and receive the fork lift. We'll be giving it our best effort to have the equipment installed this weekend. Anyone that would like to lend a hand feel free to stop by. The shop is located on Bullard Ave south of the 10 behind the Ass Kickin' BBQ store. We're in building E suite 56. I know this has been a long time coming but the time has finally arrived. Thank you all for your patience.

See ya,

Patrick

Nucworker
03-17-11, 11:34 PM
Latest update: Equipment is mounted and shop is coming together. I will be running conduit and pulling wire on Friday night and Saturday. With any luck we will be testing equipment Saturday evening. We'll be pushing hard to be open on Saturday the 26th. Can't wait to start working on cars again vice installing equipment and waiting on inspections.

Later, Patrick

Nucworker
03-29-11, 12:03 AM
The shop is now open. Address-560 N Bullard Ave Bldg E Suite 56. Hours-Thur and Fri 12-6, Sat, Sun and Mon 9-6, Tue/Wed-closed. Phone-(623)925-1696

See ya there,

Patrick

WildBill
03-29-11, 12:19 AM
Good Luck Patrick!

Nucworker
03-29-11, 12:24 AM
Thanks, Bill

One old sailor to another. How is PSR doing now that Dan is gone?

WildBill
03-29-11, 12:32 AM
Thanks, Bill

One old sailor to another. How is PSR doing now that Dan is gone?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sts5DkifRyg/THva0Q4EcTI/AAAAAAAAAOU/Jd_OlIPs8hg/s320/Fif.jpg :wink1::thmbsup:

4Jenna
03-29-11, 12:55 AM
Lol!!

SloSVO
03-29-11, 05:06 PM
holy smokes!!! Bill is hipper than me WTF is FiF?? urban dictionary here I come

ohh ya.. i'm part of the the cool cats now.. fif is Fizzif... YO!

WildBill
03-29-11, 05:14 PM
LMMFAO!!!!:laughing::laughing: