PDA

View Full Version : MESA HIGH SCHOOL Car Show 11/4

HIKER
11-02-06, 10:17 AM
Mesa High School Car Show and Swap Meet.

Swap starts at 7am.

Car show from 8am - 2pm

Burn out at 2:30pm. :thmbsup:

Sponsored by the Auto Shop Class @ Mesa High

Last year these kids put on a great show. There custom made trophys were amazing. The swap was pretty good too. Lots of parts and garage art.

Trick Pony
11-02-06, 10:47 AM
Hey Hiker,
Is there a link for entering? Saturday is a busy day and we have to be up on Shea at 6 for pizza. :laughing1:

BurnTire
11-02-06, 11:00 AM
Burn out contest.

I am there.

HIKER
11-02-06, 11:51 AM
No link... Just show up and sign in..

The "Burn Out" consists of......everyone has to leave the show through the same exit around 2:30-3:00....100's of students line the exit on both sides holding up signs saying....."Lightem Up"..."Smokem"..."Spin Your Tires"....and so on. There's some pretty good smoke shows.
Last year I couldn't participate, my motor only had 200 miles on it.....this year I plan on making a few cough...

Oh Yeah.... I'll be at the Pizza Party too....gotta get the DVD.

BurnTire
11-02-06, 11:54 AM
I have line lock. I will smoke the place out.

HIKER
11-02-06, 01:12 PM
Line Lock.....How sweet is that...

I have the feather my brakes so I don't have a rear wheel melt down

AZSonicSnake
11-02-06, 02:35 PM
sounds like a good time, i think i will join. even though mesa was an arch nemsis when i was in high school. Mountain View Class of '97, woot, toro pride!

i think i could stand to dust the tires off a little too. :2thumbs: :icon_razz:

HIKER
11-02-06, 02:47 PM
Sounds like a good gathering of Mustangs... Last year Chebbies ruled this show...Looking forward to seeing you'll...

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/097.gifHiker

AZSonicSnake
11-02-06, 05:47 PM
time to show um what real HORSE power is about. :slaphappy: :2thumbs:

HIKER
11-05-06, 09:58 AM
Jeff......What happened yesterday. Everyone thought you where going to lite those back tires up for at least a half a minute. By time I got my camera up and zoomed in ready to shoot...you stopped. Everyone was bummed. The guy after you in the black Cobra convertable lit them and made a cloud of tire smoke that drifted over to the next neighborhood. I even had a nice cloud but I must say I had a pretty good drift coming out of the parking lot. Everyone thought maybe something happened and you had to shut down early...sorry no pics, not enough time.
The crowd of kids did suck this year compared to last year. Not even close. And last year everyone lit-em in the parking lot, not in the street.
Oh well...there's always next year...

BurnTire
11-05-06, 10:16 AM
Jeff......What happened yesterday. Everyone thought you where going to lite those back tires up for at least a half a minute. By time I got my camera up and zoomed in ready to shoot...you stopped. Everyone was bummed. The guy after you in the black Cobra convertable lit them and made a cloud of tire smoke that drifted over to the next neighborhood. I even had a nice cloud but I must say I had a pretty good drift coming out of the parking lot. Everyone thought maybe something happened and you had to shut down early...sorry no pics, not enough time.
The crowd of kids did suck this year compared to last year. Not even close. And last year everyone lit-em in the parking lot, not in the street.
Oh well...there's always next year...

Yea I sould have went a little longer. My stock tires are gone in the back. I don't have much left to burn off.