PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Speedworld

BurnTire
11-02-06, 02:44 PM
SpeedWorld Raceway Park is our newest Site Supporter.

Welcome Aboard.

MinGry03
11-02-06, 04:52 PM
Welcome......:2thumbs:

AZSonicSnake
11-02-06, 05:44 PM
awesome. hope they bought some more vht too. :2thumbs:

Speedworld Roland
01-07-07, 01:35 PM
Hello to all the forum users here. My name is Roland, I am the Marketing Director at Speedworld Raceway Park. With the administrators "ok", I'll be posting upcoming events as well as event results. If any of you have NOT been attending our Street Legal Drag Racing Series Events,you've been missing out on ALOT of fun! I'll keep our website link in my posts, so you have quick easy access to our site. If any of you have suggestions for future events, questions, comments, WHATEVER, send me a PM thru this site & I'll definately reply! Thanks for welcoming my posts here & thanks your support at Speedworld!

ASUSMC
01-08-07, 01:40 PM
Any possibility of bringing back the Wednesday night runs?

06blacksabbath
01-08-07, 03:47 PM
Hey, kinda new at this whole site but im thinkin bout heading up to speedworld for the club day.... just wondering if alot of people show up, price, and if friends or whatever are cool to come?

BurnTire
01-09-07, 02:59 AM
Hey, kinda new at this whole site but im thinkin bout heading up to speedworld for the club day.... just wondering if alot of people show up, price, and if friends or whatever are cool to come?

Bring all the guests you like. $25 to race and $15 to watch.

AZSonicSnake
01-09-07, 07:38 AM
Any possibility of bringing back the Wednesday night runs?

+1, i totally dug the wednesday night deal. and would be more than happy to go again....:twothumbsup: