PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Tires

nexusvox
11-02-06, 04:18 PM
Sorry if this info is posted, but i cant find it if it is..

Where can I purchase and have mounted some Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial or similar tires in the Phoenix/Mesa Area? I can't find anyone carrying them locally, so do most people order them and then have them put on? If anybody can recommend a good place let me know.
Thanks.

BurnTire
11-02-06, 05:24 PM
I usually order my tires and have them shipped.
Do you want a drag radial for street use or are you looking for something more for the drag strip?

The Nitto drag radials will last the longest on the street.

nexusvox
11-02-06, 05:38 PM
I do a lot of daily driving for work, and from what i have found so far you are probably right about Nittos being a good choice. I was hoping to find a place that could sell them to me and put them on in 1 visit, and not have to wait for them to ship to my house, then take them somewhere..etc Ideally I would have another set of rims so I could just change from the stocktires to the other rims with track tires for the weekend.. budget does not permit currently..
I have stock bullit 17s on now
So where do you suggest to buy / install ?

BurnTire
11-02-06, 06:26 PM
I do a lot of daily driving for work, and from what i have found so far you are probably right about Nittos being a good choice. I was hoping to find a place that could sell them to me and put them on in 1 visit, and not have to wait for them to ship to my house, then take them somewhere..etc Ideally I would have another set of rims so I could just change from the stocktires to the other rims with track tires for the weekend.. budget does not permit currently..
I have stock bullit 17s on now
So where do you suggest to buy / install ?

Nittos will be your best bet.
What size tires & rims(width) do you have now.

Discount Tire can get you them locally.
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTireProductCategoryDetailBrnd.do?rcz=85215&rc=AZEINT&tpc=NITHV4&tp=Competition&tc=NITHV4

fazm
11-07-06, 09:00 PM
i ordered my MT ET streets online for $157each and mounted and balanced them for $20 at discount

i got my nitto 555r's direct from discount. Mounted, balanced, warranteed for $300

both in the 275/40/17 size