PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!!!!

Jacostang
03-03-11, 06:01 PM
Lets all welcome The Arizona Mustang Club to the forum! This is the club at the Pavillions in Scottsdale and now has a New Sponsor..Power Ford!:hi:

svtrichie
03-03-11, 07:40 PM
welcome to the club.

1966PonyGirl
03-04-11, 05:37 PM
woo hoo! welcome!!! one more mustang club for the count!! camero clubs, eat your heart out!!! (sorry! had a lil too much caffiene today!)

JoeT
05-11-11, 10:22 AM
Wow a new club geez! My wife should love me joining another club! Welcome!!

Do they have a website yet??

HanksGT
05-15-11, 10:30 PM
http://www.arizonamustangcarclub.com/

Wow a new club geez! My wife should love me joining another club! Welcome!!

Do they have a website yet??

JoeT
05-16-11, 09:49 AM
Thanks Hank!

unclejim
06-05-11, 09:54 PM
Thanks for putting up the link Hank. I will make an effort to get on and open discussions in the near future. We have made HPS our Official AZMCC Club Forum. I hope to use this for more communication that just e-mailing all the time.

4Jenna
06-06-11, 08:26 PM
Welcome!!

BurnTire
08-15-11, 10:28 PM
Ok where are all the AMCC members hiding?

unclejim
08-15-11, 10:41 PM

If you go on our website you will find out everything you need to know about the AZMCC. We meet every Saturday at the Pavilions Shopping Center and every 4th Saturday at Mustang Night at the Pavilions. We also meet every 2nd Wednesday of the Month for our Monthly Meeting at Power Ford on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard just West of the Eastside 101. We have Cruises around Arizona and are planning two car shows on November 19th. Check out the website listed in my signature block and get in touch with us via e-mail if you have any additional questions. Thanks for asking.

BurnTire
08-15-11, 10:43 PM
If you go on our website you will find out everything you need to know about the AZMCC. We meet every Saturday at the Pavilions Shopping Center and every 4th Saturday at Mustang Night at the Pavilions. We also meet every 2nd Wednesday of the Month for our Monthly Meeting at Power Ford on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard just West of the Eastside 101. We have Cruises around Arizona and are planning two car shows on November 19th. Check out the website listed in my signature block and get in touch with us via e-mail if you have any additional questions. Thanks for asking. Jim lets get some of those members posting on this site.

HanksGT
08-15-11, 10:48 PM
I think we need to have a slide in the monthly meeting minutes showing members what the HPS site looks like. It is such a great up to the minute tool, we should encourage more members to join in.

unclejim
08-15-11, 10:59 PM
I think we need to have a slide in the monthly meeting minutes showing members what the HPS site looks like. It is such a great up to the minute tool, we should encourage more members to join in.
I will add HPS to the next Monthly Meeting Agenda with a HPS Header and encouragment to join in on our Official Forum Website.

Jacostang
08-17-11, 09:15 PM
Seems that the best time to be at Pavilions is after sunset right now.. People are staying close to 11pm!

FalconGTHO
09-21-11, 01:14 AM
Welcome aboard. I came across your site about a year and a half ago when I was starting on ours. Good to see you gaining traction.