PDA

View Full Version : Sun 3/13 Car Display Desert Breeze Comm Church

HanksGT
03-08-11, 12:06 AM
It went to this a couple of years ago and had a nice day. Not sure if I'll be in town this Sunday though. For info contact Jim at the email below.

"What where doing is Desert Breeze Community Church is having its spring break party which consists of typical services and a brunch and car show for people to check out while attending the party It is at Sandra Day O'Connor high school 25250 N 35th Ave (Just north of Happy Valley rd on 35th ave) we will be meeting in the parking lot at 8am next Sunday the 13th we will be placing car in various places on the school campus in the gravel spot there.We have enough room for 50 cars on the school campus but if more come we can put car in parking spaces as well.. In short we want to have some nice rides to check out while we enjoy the party and nice AZ weather. I do need who ever is going to please send me a email (pdquikssnova@gmail.com (http://us.mc1620.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=pdquikssnova@gmail.com)) to let me know that they will be there so I can figure out how many cars are coming. "