PDA

View Full Version : How do we get a DVD of the CMC Cruise ??

HIKER
11-06-06, 10:08 AM
How do we get a DVD from the CMC Cruise last month ?? Is there someone we can send some $$ too to get a copy? Thanks

Jacostang
11-06-06, 01:01 PM
Hank and Chris are working on them as we speak, I'll let ya know when they are ready. They will have all the events plus all the new Mustang comercials on them and more!!:awsome:

HIKER
11-06-06, 08:52 PM
Cool...Thanks Dave..

Jacostang
11-07-06, 08:27 AM
No problem, I was thinking of a way to do a DVD od the Drags on the 19th!! What do you think?

AZSonicSnake
11-07-06, 11:49 AM
i like the way your thinking.....:2thumbs:

HanksGT
11-07-06, 11:37 PM
So should I wait the week or so and then make the DVD include the 11/19 activities?

No problem, I was thinking of a way to do a DVD od the Drags on the 19th!! What do you think?

HanksGT
11-11-06, 10:40 PM
OK, so no DVD's for the club meeting on 11/12. We're going to wait and add photos and some video of the drags on the 19th. Then it'll take maybe a week to put the DVD's together.

Jacostang
11-12-06, 10:10 AM
Hank, I thin we should do a seperate on for the HPS Day... What do ya think!!???

AZSonicSnake
11-12-06, 10:48 AM
kinda gonna agree with that one. i think it should be seperate. because i think we will have enough cars out there to make a fairly long enough video by itself....

HanksGT
11-12-06, 10:05 PM
I don't know that I have enough spare time to produce two sets of DVD's- Monsoon and HPS Day....We only need to show highlites. The E-Town video clip we have is 5 minutes long. And its just about too long.

Hank, I think we should do a separate one for the HPS Day... What do ya think!!???

HIKER
11-16-06, 09:20 AM
Keep separate... If you have the Monsoon done by the Stampede...bring them..

HanksGT
11-16-06, 05:13 PM
So who would like to volunteer to do the HPS day DVD? I have to produce the master and make 50 copies for Monsoon. I can shoot some video Sunday but I won't have the time to do two separate DVD's. Remember, there is no profit-it's all volunteer and I donate the DVD's and cases and time.

Keep separate... If you have the Monsoon done by the Stampede...bring them..

HIKER
11-16-06, 10:43 PM
WOW... How many Monsoon copies do you need and how long are they? I just made 20 copies of a DVD that was 3.5 hours long and that took forever. I'd be willing to do the Monsoon, it can't be that long. Do you have the blank CD's

HIKER
11-16-06, 10:45 PM
Do you have a cover made to. I can help with that too..

Jacostang
11-16-06, 11:02 PM
Hey I would like to use some of your photos for the newsletter, would that be ok??

HanksGT
11-16-06, 11:25 PM
I plan to make 50 copies. They are usually about 2 hours long. I let my son make copies for me. I still have to pick the cover photo from the thousand photos we have. That DVD has plenty of room for the HPS day video on it. It would have its own title (you could just select HPS day-without watching the rest of the DVD).

If we have 40 cars make passes down the 1320...Then take the best one from each car...At 15 seconds per car I see a 10 minute video. Plus we can hold a couple of hundred more photos from HPS day.

If we can make a list of registration numbers we would be able to identify the cars.

WOW... How many Monsoon copies do you need and how long are they? I just made 20 copies of a DVD that was 3.5 hours long and that took forever. I'd be willing to do the Monsoon, it can't be that long. Do you have the blank CD's

AZSonicSnake
11-16-06, 11:32 PM
i think mr hank has one hell of a good point. it would be a good use of materials to include them on the same disc.

HanksGT
11-17-06, 08:19 AM
Thanks Tony. I just think it will appeal to more people...
:icon_biggrin:

i think mr hank has one hell of a good point. it would be a good use of materials to include them on the same disc.

ASUSMC
11-17-06, 03:14 PM
I plan to make 50 copies. They are usually about 2 hours long. I let my son make copies for me. I still have to pick the cover photo from the thousand photos we have. That DVD has plenty of room for the HPS day video on it. It would have its own title (you could just select HPS day-without watching the rest of the DVD).

If we have 40 cars make passes down the 1320...Then take the best one from each car...At 15 seconds per car I see a 10 minute video. Plus we can hold a couple of hundred more photos from HPS day.

If we can make a list of registration numbers we would be able to identify the cars.

At only 15 seconds a car you will just barely get my runs in...:gloomy: There are sometimes it sucks to be a N/A 2V but I still love my car:woot1:

Jacostang
11-17-06, 04:33 PM
I concur.

HanksGT
11-17-06, 06:10 PM
OK, so maybe I should have stated "about" 15 seconds a pass. I'll take some burnout photos/videos ('stangs smokin' tires-not a guy with a funny cigarette). And a bunch of cars making passes and post the best on the DVD.

At only 15 seconds a car you will just barely get my runs in...:gloomy: There are sometimes it sucks to be a N/A 2V but I still love my car:woot1:

RockysMom
11-17-06, 07:58 PM
Shouldnt matter the timing, Its a dvd of the day, good or bad, I think your allllll fabulous so what would it matter. Just have fun and be safe out there, thats what matters right?:woot1: