PDA

View Full Version : Cave Creek Cruise Meet up spot

05mustangman
04-13-11, 07:24 PM
On saturday is the Cruse in cave creek and if people want to meet up so we can all cruise in together, the Costco on cave creek and the 101 would be the best meeting spot. It says no cars will be parked before noon so maybe a meeting time of 11am would be good and head up there at 11:30. If your interested in meeting up, post up!

JoeT
04-14-11, 10:02 PM
Id like to go but somehow missed the opportunity to get a spot to park, so because of that its going to be a pain so Ill probably pass. I heard people might be meeting at Dennis house, not sure though.

05mustangman
04-14-11, 10:47 PM
Id like to go but somehow missed the opportunity to get a spot to park, so because of that its going to be a pain so Ill probably pass. I heard people might be meeting at Dennis house, not sure though.

That's ok if people want to meet at Dennis's house. They gotta get off on cave creek anyways so they could meet the rest of us at Costco.

JoeT
04-15-11, 10:01 AM
Well see what happens tonight I think people will go out to Chili Bombers or 67th Ave & Deer Valley so hopefully Ill get the scoop. But with me not having a guaranteed place to park in Cave Creek not sure Im going to go.

05mustangman
04-15-11, 02:42 PM
yea i would say just cruise on up anyways. yes please post if you see anyone there if there is no updates ill just see everyone up at cave creek. not gonna sit at costco if no ones gonna show up.

05mustangman
04-16-11, 12:23 AM
Well I'm not gonna be at Costco so maybe ill see a couple of u up at cave creek.

JoeT
04-16-11, 01:19 AM
I didn't end up going out tonight. I did get a memo from Donna. There is a breakfast for WWM

TOMORROW AT 9 AM

THE GOLDEN CORAL

5679 W. NORTHERN AVENUE

GLENDALE, AZ

CAVE CREEK SHOW IS TOMORROW ALSO.....THE SATISFIED FROG IS NO LONGER BEING OPERATED IN CAVE CREEK..... IT HAS NOW CHANGED TO THE SMOKEHOUSE AND POUR HOUSE PATIO.. 6245 E. CAVE CREEK RD

I wont have any answers til tomorrow morning.

05mustangman
04-16-11, 03:18 AM
Hmm... well i will be sure to check here tomorrow morning. post up if anyone is going to meet at costco. if so i will go there. if i dont hear a reply i will just head up to cave creek.