PDA

View Full Version : ??? about K member

JPGT_00
11-08-06, 07:53 AM
Ok I probaby already know the answer to this but I'll ask anyways. Is there a k member out there that will let you use your stock A-arms. I want the new k member when I install LT's but I dont wana have to convert to coil overs, well not at the same time.$$$ reasons.

Dan
11-08-06, 04:24 PM
Ok I probaby already know the answer to this but I'll ask anyways. Is there a k member out there that will let you use your stock A-arms. I want the new k member when I install LT's but I dont wana have to convert to coil overs, well not at the same time.$$$ reasons.

yes there is it is caloled Q1a and it is the worse unit you could ever by summit sells it

how ever if you would like a killer k member that will be a direct bolt in let me know our PSR units are by far the best on the market and the lightest they are track provin and have had some hard track time on my personal car

all tig welded with a 2 year unlimited mile replacement warranty

Gene
11-08-06, 04:54 PM
yes there is it is caloled Q1a and it is the worse unit you could ever by summit sells it

how ever if you would like a killer k member that will be a direct bolt in let me know our PSR units are by far the best on the market and the lightest they are track provin and have had some hard track time on my personal car

all tig welded with a 2 year unlimited mile replacement warranty

Can you run the PSR tube a-arms and not go with a coil over kit? I dont see why he couldnt if the spindle was left in the stock geometry. DO NOT GO WITH A QA-1 K-MEMBER!!!!!!!!!! They are pure shit. I know from experience.

50 BMG
11-08-06, 10:06 PM
JPGT- Consider a PSR or PA K-member for the strip, MM unit for lots of DD or road racing. Each unit has it's pros and cons. You can call me (James) at the shop if you'd like to discuss.

DO NOT GO WITH A QA-1 K-MEMBER!!!!!!!!!! They are pure shit.

+15. There is another 3 letter K-member that is a pile of shit as well but I've done enough bad mouthing on a local business for the month.

Gene
11-08-06, 10:32 PM
JPGT- Consider a PSR or PA K-member for the strip, MM unit for lots of DD or road racing. Each unit has it's pros and cons. You can call me (James) at the shop if you'd like to discuss.

+15. There is another 3 letter K-member that is a pile of shit as well but I've done enough bad mouthing on a local business for the month.

AMP? Hell dude, bad mouth away!:2thumbs:

Dan
11-09-06, 08:46 AM
wow thanks for the props guys and no you must use caster camber plates and coil overs with ours but damn they work good

50 BMG
11-09-06, 09:46 AM
AMP? Hell dude, bad mouth away!:2thumbs:

It ain't AMP...or D&D

JPGT_00
11-09-06, 06:50 PM
Upr???