PDA

View Full Version : Sema 2011

JoeT
05-04-11, 10:34 PM
https://www.compusystems.com/jsp/AttendeeReg/AAIW11/images/header.jpg

Well its that time of year again. Although it isn't until November Id still want to get a jump on it. I don't want last minute stress.
$25.00

I need to know anyone that would like tickets to send me a private message with the email address, Full name of all tickets you need.

Its a great time.

Tuesday, November 1 – Friday, November 4, 2011
LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

2011 SEMA Show Exhibit Hours

Tuesday, November 1, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 2, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 3, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, November 4, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, and RV markets. SEMA Show 2009 drew more than 50,000 domestic and international buyers. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase featured nearly 1,500 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more…

05mustangman
05-05-11, 01:45 AM
Joe absolutely! I will send you a pm in a few minutes!

JoeT
05-05-11, 08:37 PM
Ok well Ive actually registered for 2011 Sema and have confirmation in hand so now I'm good to go with getting tickets. Anyone I get tickets for will be representing my website, and Mach1Club.com will be included on your badge.

I'm going to cut off my ability to get tickets with September 15th being the last day!!!!! PERIOD!!
I need to know anyone that would like tickets to send me a private message with the email address, Full name of all tickets you need.

Last year people wanted tickets up until the last week and it makes it difficult to get everything settled and sometimes tickets don't arrive and then you have to hope they are at will call etc... I want this to go smooth so my cutoff is September 15th. This allows nearly 45 days to get your badges and and tickets for the Sema show.

My ticket cut off is 30 tickets
Ive already had 5-7 people wanting tickets so hopefully we will get a nice convoy heading to Sin City! Its a blast! MORE INFO SEMASHOW.com (http://semashow.com)

azspeed
05-05-11, 09:52 PM
PM sent...thanks for asking

JoeT
06-13-11, 11:57 AM
I wont get tickets for anyone that is not active members on this forum, I also wont get tickets unless you are a member of one of the MUSTANG clubs in Arizona or supported by these forums.
So people in Nebraska or Washington that have no posts on these forum or whom I don't know directly through one of the Clubs here locally, need not apply.

Sorry had to say this. Ive received a few messages from people that signed up exclusively to send me a private message for tickets. Not Going to Happen!
This offer is only extended to the people I know directly, or whom can be endorsed by long standing members of the forums or through the car clubs I belong to. I know whos who.

This offer is available because of my business ties, so I wont do anything to jeopardize my ability to go to Sema for anyone.

Blackmagic1
06-13-11, 10:54 PM
Can you rent a Segway to see the whole show ? :icon_lol:

JoeT
06-14-11, 04:48 PM
Well Andy Siever's rented one of those hover rounds or whatever there called and we chased him around Sema all week.