PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

Wolfpack Speed
11-11-06, 09:28 AM
couldn't remember my login from before so reregistered! new screen names aren't a new thing for anyone who knows me! looks like the board is doing well Jeff....keep up the good work and thanks for helping scs stay up and running!

mike

RockysMom
11-11-06, 06:28 PM
couldn't remember my login from before so reregistered! new screen names aren't a new thing for anyone who knows me! looks like the board is doing well Jeff....keep up the good work and thanks for helping scs stay up and running!

mike
Well Welcome back :laughing1:

BurnTire
11-11-06, 07:54 PM

mike

KHP is disguise.

MinGry03
11-11-06, 08:17 PM
Mike...what's up dude...:awsome:

u1arunit
11-11-06, 08:33 PM
Hey what's up Mike!

BurnTire
11-11-06, 08:35 PM
What is the new car plan Mike?

Jacostang
11-12-06, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the site...Again!!! Care package comming from Pa this week!!! Can't wait to see what my sister in law sent us!!

Wolfpack Speed
11-12-06, 12:41 PM
thanks guys! i haven't been posting on many of the boards much lately. im burned out with all the idiots and just the internet in general! i have several different ideas for the car, all of them are expensive of course! for now im just taking some time off until after the holidays! i would really like to quit pissing around and build a heads up class car but that is easier said than done!

Dan
11-12-06, 01:06 PM
thanks guys! i haven't been posting on many of the boards much lately. im burned out with all the idiots and just the internet in general! i have several different ideas for the car, all of them are expensive of course! for now im just taking some time off until after the holidays! i would really like to quit pissing around and build a heads up class car but that is easier said than done!

Welcome back MIKE

BurnTire
11-12-06, 11:42 PM

Well Mike we try to keep things idiot free over here, but we do have some good debate at times. LOL