PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Joe T.!!!

Jacostang
08-18-11, 07:48 PM
Just got my 9-11 panel and its great! Thanks Joe for hooking me up!!!!:flaggen05:

Blackmagic1
08-18-11, 10:24 PM
Suhweeet ! Looks Great! :awsome::awsome:

Jacostang
08-18-11, 10:34 PM
Thanks! They make one for 05-09 Stangs too!

05mustangman
08-18-11, 10:44 PM
Oh Dave that is too sweet!!! Who makes those?

Jacostang
08-18-11, 11:22 PM
I got it on Ebay and here is the link!

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/nyyankee/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Jodaddy
08-19-11, 01:05 AM
wow, thats awesome! I like it, nice touch!

JoeT
08-22-11, 03:45 PM
Looks really good on your car Dave! :thmbsup:
Looks a lot better on yours than it does mine!
Matches all your colors perfectly!

Guy raised all his prices now on these, he knows since I got mine that others are wanting one to so he raised the prices. Kinda lame!

Jacostang
08-22-11, 10:19 PM
Really that sucks!! But its a nice panel for $40

JoeT
08-23-11, 07:57 PM
Ya he wants 49.95 now and 10 bucks for shipping. I sent him an email complaining, because I was telling people, he was getting orders from Arizona. I told him I wouldn't be telling anyone else.

My Email to Him
So you raised the prices on these now? I was referring people to you from our Mustang Club since I bought the 9/11 and the Blackout panel.
Joe Tokoph in Phoenix Arizona.

Your out pricing yourself now on these. 3 people said they were to expensive when before they wanted one previously.
Dave Jacobelli bought one already from you because of me.

I got mine already so I don't care, but in the long run it seems your hurting yourself. One guy said he could make these fairly inexpensively after the initial screen print design. I was contemplating getting the black and white one but at nearly 60 bucks for a magnet just doesn't make sense now.

Just thought Id give you an FYI. But I wont be referring anyone else.

His Email to me
Well since these are costing me more than I am making then I would say yes I am! I tried making these with the attempt to make a nice donation. Besides the design for several months costing me $500 plus dollars and trying to sell some of these I am stopping this right after the next few I have. So yes I raised the prices and lost alot of money. After these are sold Im done. Sorry for sounding mad but I just put alot of time (months) into this and had these originally even higher. I sold around 35 of these to a friend for his 911 run from California to NY for $68 each and then for a while I wasnt selling these at all so I lowered the price so I can get some exposure, people are cheap bastards and then when I did I heard an earfull from him for lowering the price. Which he was kinda right but I had to get some out there to get it going. Anyway, I think I have around 10 of the black and whites and 18 or so Colors. I can sell them in bulk to you for $42 each plus shipping. So as of now that's $18 savings on each and a real bargain IMO. END

So thats whats going on with those magnets. I don't think Ill be buying anymore, Ill just wait until he cant sell them for the price hes asking and then pick up one of the Black and White ones. :snicker:

Yours looks really good Dave!

05mustangman
09-02-11, 01:35 AM
Just ordered my uber sweet 9/11 panel! Hopefully it will be here before the cruise on the 9th!

JoeT
09-02-11, 11:14 AM
Thanks Tyler. The guy emailed me last night and knows I want a black and white one, so hes giving me one for 40 bucks shipped. Here's the colored one on my Sterling Gray.
I have begun to notice that my magnet is losing its strength right in the top left hand corner, the little small piece that wraps around the top of the trunk. I took it off the car letting it get flat again on the refrigerator in my garage.