PDA

View Full Version : Got my re-tune from Lund, results inside

Gene
11-14-06, 09:33 PM
It fuggin rocks:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I talked to him about the a/f and timing on tip in and it is all fixed now. Partly my fault since I havn't sent him any data logs, so he was unaware of the tune going lean. A/f is a nice flat 11.3 and actually makes more power now gauging by seat o' pants ometer. 2 step is working great now too, yet I dont think I will be using it since I'll be launching off the bottle. I also ordered a cabel where I can data log my a/f via live link and have it all on one screen. I still will take it PSR to see what it lays down. My car has made 490 RWHP and 535 RWTQ at 4500 rpms on 7 psi. then the run was aborted. I wonder what 24 psi loks like. Anyway, thats that. All it took was for me to e-mail Jon and tell him what was going on. Now that I can send him files via live link, he knows exactly whats going on as if he was here. Especailly now that he can see the a/f curve with the WBC screen shot.

BurnTire
11-14-06, 09:35 PM
It fuggin rocks:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I talked to him about the a/f and timing on tip in and it is all fixed now. Partly my fault since I havn't sent him any data logs, so he was unaware of the tune going lean. A/f is a nice flat 11.3 and actually makes more power now gauging by seat o' pants ometer. 2 step is working great now too, yet I dont think I will be using it since I'll be launching off the bottle. I also ordered a cabel where I can data log my a/f via live link and have it all on one screen. I still will take it PSR to see what it lays down. My car has made 490 RWHP and 535 RWTQ at 4500 rpms on 7 psi. then the run was aborted. I wonder what 24 psi loks like. Anyway, thats that. All it took was for me to e-mail Jon and tell him what was going on. Now that I can send him files via live link, he knows exactly whats going on as if he was here. Especailly now that he can see the a/f curve with the WBC screen shot.

Good Deal. 140MPH at track day.

Gene
11-14-06, 09:39 PM
Good Deal. 140MPH at track day.

Thats what I'm shooting for, even if its only a 12 second pass. I figure to play by their rules, I'll nose out, wait a few seconds, then puch it on the juice.

speedracer
11-15-06, 03:37 AM
and actually makes more power now gauging by seat o' pants ometer.
AKA the butt dyno.

MinGry03
11-15-06, 10:22 AM
Keep us posted on your numbers.....:awsome:

Wolfpack Speed
11-15-06, 08:44 PM
good deal man! definitely learn how to log and read the files, they are priceless and are a huge help to Jon! good luck at the track day:awsome: