PDA

View Full Version : Alice Cooper at the Pavillions tonight!

JoeT
09-04-11, 12:11 AM
Alice Cooper was out at the Pavilions tonight and was made an honorary member of the Arizona Mustang Car Club [AZMCC]

He had a really nice 66 Coupe.

Sorry the photos are so crappy. Sort of a rush thing! Sammy Gallo got a few photos with the local rocker.
Alice Cooper is off to Australia we did invite him to the Route 66 show but he said hes going on the road for the next month.

Wades GT
09-04-11, 01:04 AM
Nice!

Jodaddy
09-04-11, 01:12 AM
thats awesome!! is he a cool guy?

JoeT
09-04-11, 01:39 AM
Ya he was really cool. He shook hands with anyone that was interested in shaking his. We even met his son, his name was Dash and he had a 71 Hemi Cuda. Alice Cooper seemed very down to earth. He's obviously not like he was back in the hard rock days, but none of us are really any more. Aint age a bitch!

05mustangman
09-04-11, 03:42 AM
Wow very cool!!! i hope someone let him no about mustang night at the pavs. Maybe when hes back in town he can make it to a mustang night there.

AdamSVT
09-05-11, 01:43 PM
what!??! I was there I didnt see him :(

JoeT
09-06-11, 12:14 AM
Jim Peterson had a pretty good talk with him. He also has his business card. We'll see how it goes. He seemed like he comes out there a lot. If you didn't really know who he was you wouldn't even know who he is. Some of us older guys would, but the youngsters wouldn't really. Im better at seeing girls running around on roller blades anyway! :biglaugh:
With a license plate of "66 Coop" you'll know that's him if you see him.