PDA

View Full Version : 10/1 Movie Night "Cruise to Rt 66" video

HanksGT
09-25-11, 11:28 PM
All of our Mustang friends are invited to the Gallo house (by Costco at Cave Creek and 101 in N Phx) on Saturday October 1 starting at 6pm. Rick S. has some great footage of the cruise to Rt 66 from 9/9/11 to show on the big screen (20 x 30 feet). After that we'll watch comdy/action movie.

Please bring a snack to share along with some soft drinks. We'll have a cooler, plates, cups and forks.

PM me if you need directions. Plenty of parking in our cul-du-sac (please don't block any driveways) or park on the cross street.

03cobrazzz
09-26-11, 01:53 PM
i will be there bring money or food?????

HanksGT
09-26-11, 02:45 PM
We're just doing dessert, so bring something to share. I didn't want to do a big BBQ (yet).

i will be there bring money or food?????

Jacostang
09-26-11, 08:58 PM
We'll be there!

Rick Shopmier
09-27-11, 09:11 AM
I got the Route 66 movie done, and I will bring the RT66 movie from April (lots of road action) and one that Rick Snyder sent me. I also have a collection of chase movies (Thunder Road, Ronan and Gone in 60, original). I'll figure out something for food/drink. So the plan is not to go to Pav before the movie?

HanksGT
09-27-11, 09:16 AM
Very cool! I'm going to skip Pav's, since it would get too late if we go there first. If we start your video at 6 or 6:30, then show a 90 minute movie it won't be too late when we're done. I thought people could eat dinner at home or on the way and bring dessert to share during the movie.

I got the Route 66 movie done, and I will bring the RT66 movie from April (lots of road action) and one that Rick Snyder sent me. I also have a collection of chase movies (Thunder Road, Ronan and Gone in 60, original). I'll figure out something for food/drink. So the plan is not to go to Pav before the movie?

rsnider
09-27-11, 10:07 AM
Please email me your address, I'd love to see the movie! thanks.

rsnider7@cox.net

HanksGT
10-02-11, 10:59 PM
Thanks Rick S for the awesome Rt 66 cruise video. Great turnout-Couple dozen people. We watched "Used Cars" filmed in AZ in 1980. I'd really like to watch the 1973 "Gone in Sixty Seconds" next time. And thanks to everyone for bringing a dessert to share.

trucker
10-03-11, 08:48 PM
Hank
sorry I couldn't make it my (_!_) was dragin after a very long day at the car show

Jacostang
10-03-11, 09:28 PM
Great night! Ya know Hank I thinkin wee need some loungers for those long days for us to really relax! Then you would have people there until morning!:yes:

HanksGT
10-04-11, 12:20 AM
For those that couldn't make it-I understand. It was too hot for me Saturday too!

Loungers? We'll have a yard full of people snoring....(there was a couple of lounges over by the hot tub)

Next movie-Fast Five extended cut?

Jacostang
10-04-11, 08:32 PM
Great!