PDA

View Full Version : 7th annual fall run November 13th

Wades GT
10-13-11, 12:46 AM
It's that time of year again. This year we are going to the Tonto Natural Bridge. There is plenty of parking and shade and it's all paved. All of these fall runs have been a blast and just like the other fall runs everybody is invited.

The idea so far is to go to the bridge are and have a pot luck. I think it was either the 4th or 5th fall run when we did this exact same thing and it was great. We had a great turn out and got some great pics. Those of you that have been on any of the fall runs know that these events have been very fun. We need to make up a meeting point. Usually we would meet at the costco on cave creek. Then head to payson and get the food. If we want to change that up let me know.

Here are some pics from last year......
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=96

Here are some pics from 09.......

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=117

I wish I had pics from 08 and older but they are long gone.

Jacostang
10-13-11, 10:39 AM
Sounds great!

azmustang
10-13-11, 12:14 PM
Sweet, I can't wait to go! I really feels like it's been forever since the last good road trip. I think we should all gather in the cool morning at Costco and bs for a few then take off.:yes:

Wade is right, I've done this run the last two years and it's one of the best runs I've had with my car and other Mustangers. I hope we can get as many people out for this run/cruise as we can. Like Wade said this is for everyone, not just a select few in any club. So if you have a Mustang or you have to get a ride with someone who does please save the date, come out and let your Mustangs breathe.

I Eat Camaros
10-13-11, 07:04 PM
Sounds like great fun! Checking my calendar now.

Wades GT
10-13-11, 11:09 PM
Ok sounds like costco is working for us so far.

1966PonyGirl
10-15-11, 08:20 PM
I tossed this on the calendar. I have a 9am meet time. Any objections?!?! I missed the '10 Fall run wont miss this one! Top down, hoodie and heater ON!:pepper:

Wades GT
10-15-11, 08:46 PM
I tossed this on the calendar. I have a 9am meet time. Any objections?!?! I missed the '10 Fall run wont miss this one! Top down, hoodie and heater ON!:pepper: Sounds good to me.

trucker
10-15-11, 10:42 PM
aslong as your top is down I don't care what you wear on your head :pinkthumb:
I'm on for this one
ps rumor has it mystic chrome is coming with us

05mustangman
10-15-11, 10:53 PM
Still dont no if i will be going. After all the talk about not making it nascar weekend it still gets scheduled for that weekend. :mad: I knew that was gonna happen. The new track will be one awesome race. But if i dont end up going to the race, you know ill be goin on the cruise.

Wades GT
10-15-11, 11:26 PM
aslong as your top is down I don't care what you wear on your head :pinkthumb:
I'm on for this one
ps rumor has it mystic chrome is coming with us Very cool!

Wades GT
10-15-11, 11:33 PM
Still dont no if i will be going. After all the talk about not making it nascar weekend it still gets scheduled for that weekend. :mad: I knew that was gonna happen. The new track will be one awesome race. But if i dont end up going to the race, you know ill be goin on the cruise. Do the cruise........ you know you don't want to mess with that PIR parking and traffic when you can be out driving the Shelby.

Wades GT
10-15-11, 11:45 PM
These pics were taken around that Tonto Natural Bridge Area...............
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/7-23-11%20lake%20mary%20run%20009.JPG
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/7-23-11%20lake%20mary%20run%20023.JPG
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/7-23-11%20lake%20mary%20run%20002.JPG

Here is a link to the Tonto Natural Bridge.... http://azstateparks.com/Parks/TONA/gallery.html

And here are some pics..... http://azstateparks.com/Parks/TONA/gallery.html

Wades GT
10-15-11, 11:50 PM
Still dont no if i will be going. After all the talk about not making it nascar weekend it still gets scheduled for that weekend. :mad: I knew that was gonna happen. The new track will be one awesome race. But if i dont end up going to the race, you know ill be goin on the cruise. Besides that, Mustangs have been known to bring smiles to there owners faces when driven properly.

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/7-23-11%20lake%20mary%20run%20007.JPG

trucker
10-16-11, 04:08 PM
Just Do It

1966PonyGirl
10-17-11, 09:57 AM
Cant your record the races???

05mustangman
10-17-11, 04:02 PM
i dont have the high technology dvr's lol. who knows though, just went to the nhra and that was awesome! so might not end up going to nascar since they are so close together.

I Eat Camaros
10-18-11, 08:17 PM
Do the cruise........ you know you don't want to mess with that PIR parking and traffic when you can be out driving the Shelby.

Love nascar, but hate all the issues! My wife & I will be going on the cruise. Yippee!!:bouncy::bouncy: Can't wait. please keep details up to date.

03cobrazzz
10-19-11, 01:38 PM
i will be there a cruise on a day im off work good timing Wade:hellothere:

03cobrazzz
10-19-11, 01:40 PM
i dont have the high technology dvr's lol. who knows though, just went to the nhra and that was awesome! so might not end up going to nascar since they are so close together.dont watch someone else drive lets do some nasty cars out on the road:laughing1:

InTheClubNow
10-19-11, 05:49 PM
officially got the whole weekend off. IM IN!!!

azmustang
10-22-11, 11:00 PM
Ok, so far we are meeting at 9am at the costco by Cave Creek Rd (2450 E Beardsley Rd) and leaving from there to go up. Usually we'll bs for a few minutes before we leave but after 9 there is no guarantee we'll still be there.

So far this is looking like it's going to be another great cruise.

cporteraz
11-01-11, 06:04 AM
Sounds like a fun trip.

I plan on going as well.

I Eat Camaros
11-01-11, 06:18 AM
It's that time of year again. This year we are going to the Tonto Natural Bridge. There is plenty of parking and shade and it's all paved. All of these fall runs have been a blast and just like the other fall runs everybody is invited.

The idea so far is to go to the bridge are and have a pot luck. I think it was either the 4th or 5th fall run when we did this exact same thing and it was great. We had a great turn out and got some great pics. Those of you that have been on any of the fall runs know that these events have been very fun. We need to make up a meeting point. Usually we would meet at the costco on cave creek. Then head to payson and get the food. If we want to change that up let me know.

Here are some pics from last year......
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=96

Here are some pics from 09.

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=117

I wish I had pics from 08 and older but they are long gone.
What time do we meet at costco?

Wades GT
11-01-11, 04:38 PM
Be there by 9am.

05mustangman
11-01-11, 04:44 PM
Well so far there has been quite a few people saying they will be going. Let's see how many people show up for the cruise.

trucker
11-01-11, 09:35 PM
I'll be there 4 sure...........
this will be a fun cruise

1966PonyGirl
11-02-11, 10:06 AM
Has this been posted on other mustang forums?

05mustangman
11-06-11, 04:08 PM
Its been posted on our forum. Dont think any others though.

Coming up in one week!!!! :pepper:

1966PonyGirl
11-06-11, 10:00 PM
The more the merrier! post on other sites! I dont remember which sites I am on...been a while!

Hopefully this rain will wash my car a bit more... dang monsoon outfit is still on. May have to whip out the clay bar!

05mustangman
11-06-11, 11:12 PM
The more the merrier! post on other sites! I dont remember which sites I am on...been a while!

Hopefully this rain will wash my car a bit more... dang monsoon outfit is still on. May have to whip out the clay bar!

lol my truck has had that outfit on for quite awhile now! lol. even though the car was in the garage during the last storm it still got a ton of dust on it. :doh:

05mustangman
11-09-11, 05:33 PM
Ok, seeing how it's supposed to rain all weekend and including Payson which could possibly get snow again..... Is this cruise still going to happen or not?

Wades GT
11-09-11, 06:37 PM
Ok, seeing how it's supposed to rain all weekend and including Payson which could possibly get snow again..... Is this cruise still going to happen or not?

For now I think it is. Unless this storm fizzles out like 98% of the big storms in Aridzona.

azmustang
11-10-11, 12:20 AM
I'm going either way, a little rain and snow isn't going to hurt anyone. :sticktonge:

03cobrazzz
11-10-11, 12:27 PM
so manny things going on scca timetrials at firebird /goodguys /cruise /rain ???????????:icon_confused:

Wades GT
11-10-11, 08:45 PM
I looked at the forcast and this storm is fizzling out quick. Shawn I think Im still in.

azmustang
11-10-11, 10:21 PM
Good, lets do this!

SloSVO
11-10-11, 10:44 PM
one less excuse.....

trucker
11-10-11, 10:58 PM
Do It, Do It, No Sniveling No Wining and above All No Crying
Fuel it up Fire it up Lets Do It

azmustang
11-12-11, 10:52 PM
Ok guys tomorrows the day. Hope to see everyone at costco at 9am.

Wades GT
11-12-11, 11:20 PM
Dude this food poisoining thing is still kicking my but. So I think i'm going to miss this.

1966PonyGirl
11-12-11, 11:28 PM
I am not going to make it... 70% chance of rain. As much as I dont mind a bit 'o rain on the paint....I have a busted back window on the 'vert. WATER DAMAGE!!!!! Is this going to be canceled? I am not too sure who else is all going or leading the heard on this.

JoeT
11-13-11, 01:00 AM
I might go just totally depends on how I feel in the morning, since its 1:00 am now not sure I'm going.

cporteraz
11-13-11, 06:41 AM
Is this still a go Wade or have people decided to throw in the towel because of weather??

I hate to drive down to Costco for nothing.

cporteraz
11-13-11, 07:13 AM
Wade

Text me 602-920-8251 before 8:30 if this is still a go. If I dont hear from you I will assume its a no-go.

trucker
11-13-11, 07:36 AM
as I sit here watching the rain fall saying bad words thinking
why does it have to do this on a day when I really wanted to go for a cruise
my mustang does not play well on wet roads guess I'm sitting this one out :gloomy:

azmustang
11-13-11, 07:53 AM
Well I'm going so I'll stop by the costco and wait till nine if anyone wants to tag along.

05mustangman
11-14-11, 02:30 AM
Shawn did you end up going? If so did the weather cooperate during the trip? and did any others show up?

azmustang
11-15-11, 07:18 PM
Yeah I went up, the only rain we hit was just west of costco and that was very light. I waited till 9 but it was only my girlfriend and I that went.

05mustangman
11-15-11, 11:21 PM
Sweet. Can't wait to get the next one scheduled. Hopefully the weather will be nice. Lol