PDA

View Full Version : HPS race day

03cobrazzz
11-19-06, 07:32 PM
I say it was a success.Met a lot of good folks,I had fun .Thanks to everyone involved in planing and volunteering at this event.I hope we do it again:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

BurnTire
11-19-06, 07:36 PM
I want to thank everyone for attending.
I think it was a successful event.
Thanks to Copperstate Mustang Club for the food and beverages &
Performance Solutions for the tech support.

AZSonicSnake
11-19-06, 07:48 PM
10-4, thanks to all that made this a great day! and thanks to all the members of hps for making out out and making the mustang presance heard!!!

MinGry03
11-20-06, 05:17 AM
Glad to see that you guys / gals had great time at the meet.....:icon_biggrin:

ReaperAZ
11-20-06, 06:19 AM
Glad you guys had a good showing. We had a whopping 6 cars show up from our club. I ran three passes and called it quits. I need some DR's.

ASUSMC
11-20-06, 07:57 AM
Yeah it was a lot of fun. Wish I could have stayed for longer (did I mention I hate that job) and met even more of you guys. Thank you to JacoStang for cookin everything up, Rockysmom for keeping everything running smoothly, Burntire for setting it up, and everybody who raced me and sufficiently kicked my butt.

Jacostang
11-20-06, 08:37 AM
It was a lot of fun!! I have to bring my car next time!!!! It was great seeing all those Mustangs and meeting everyone!!! Awesome Guys and Gals !!!!! :awsome:

SuperDust22
11-20-06, 10:06 AM
yeah you guys did a great job of putting everything together. it is nice to finally get a good event together. Hopefully there will be many more.

Dustin

El Jefe
11-20-06, 03:07 PM
Is the Blue Mach a member here. Im not sure if it was the one that lost the tranny or not but it had a supercharger. A few of us couldnt figure out what it was. Had a whine but didnt sound like a KB...

BurnTire
11-20-06, 03:17 PM
Is the Blue Mach a member here. Im not sure if it was the one that lost the tranny or not but it had a supercharger. A few of us couldnt figure out what it was. Had a whine but didnt sound like a KB...

Yea his screen name is QTRPONY

BurnTire
11-20-06, 03:20 PM
Did anyone notice what the new Z06's ran?

AZSonicSnake
11-20-06, 04:01 PM
did not remember any times, just that i was not really impressed with the vettes.

BurnTire
11-20-06, 04:03 PM
I have a buddy in FL with a new Z06. I want to give him some shit. LOL

QTRPONY
11-20-06, 04:46 PM

It is a KB w\ IC running 9 lbs on the factory motor.

DesertMach
11-21-06, 06:03 AM
A big thanks to all you guys and gals for putting together a great event, My son and I had a great time. :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

ReaperAZ
11-21-06, 06:27 AM
It is a KB w\ IC running 9 lbs on the factory motor.

You running an electric water pump or something? We just couldn't figure out the sound.

Gene
11-21-06, 08:45 AM
You running an electric water pump or something? We just couldn't figure out the sound.

+1:awsome:

QTRPONY
11-21-06, 09:00 AM
No electric water pump. Maybe the smaller blower makes a different pitch whine than the 2.2. Not exactly sure what it sounds like out of the car.

ReaperAZ
11-21-06, 09:48 AM
No electric water pump. Maybe the smaller blower makes a different pitch whine than the 2.2. Not exactly sure what it sounds like out of the car.

Hopefully 03Roush has some video of it. It sounds really weird, not in a bad way, just a bit different.

El Jefe
11-21-06, 09:55 AM
I dont think I got any vid but Ill check. It didnt sound like anything we'd heard before. Right before you launched it sounded like it was winding up but there was no exhaust noise whatsoever. It was crazy...Car is a beast none the less!