PDA

View Full Version : Photo opp Cruise

RockysMom
11-21-06, 06:45 AM
I am trying to put together a photo cruise. I would like to take a cruise to the suggested area on my "best place to take photos" thread. If we get enough people we can set a date to do this. Most likely it will be on a Sunday. Please let me know how many would be interested in doing this and I will put something together. Kinda like the pony trail we all did, But you will have the opportunity to have your baby photographed. I think this will be fun. :2thumbs:
I will need a Photographer
Everyone is welcome I may even get some goodies to pass out if I get enough people wanting to attend.

Chris B.
11-21-06, 08:15 AM
Photo ops, I love em!!:biggrin:

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_1485s.JPG

HanksGT
11-21-06, 08:22 AM
Good plan!

I am trying to put together a photo cruise. I would like to take a cruise to the suggested area on my "best place to take photos" thread. If we get enough people we can set a date to do this. Most likely it will be on a Sunday. Please let me know how many would be interested in doing this and I will put something together. Kinda like the pony trail we all did, But you will have the opportunity to have your baby photographed. I think this will be fun. :2thumbs:
I will need a Photographer
Everyone is welcome I may even get some goodies to pass out if I get enough people wanting to attend.

AZSonicSnake
11-21-06, 11:20 AM
i would gladly participate!

Tortuga
11-21-06, 11:48 AM
I would say maybe. Depending on a lot of things. :icon_smile:

SuperDust22
11-22-06, 08:19 AM
Im down

Dustin

Jacostang
11-22-06, 12:02 PM
I'm ready when you are! Lets get Chris to help do the photo's along with anyone else who has the nack!!!

Trick Pony
11-22-06, 01:04 PM
Where is this place for photos? :icon_question:

Torchmach
11-22-06, 08:41 PM
I have been thinking about a little cruise in March, back way up Yarnell Hill into Prescott. There are a few Photo op spots on that route. Hang out in Prescott's Pioneer Square for a while, go out to Ernies Family's Restaurant for Lunch. From there we could go back to Phoenix, or option #2 over Mingus Mtn. to Jerome, and Cottonwood, Overnight, then take the Verde Valley RR excursion trip before heading back.

u1arunit
11-22-06, 08:44 PM
I'm in! I will leave now.. lol

BurnTire
11-22-06, 10:58 PM

Pack a few snacks. It is a long drive.

RockysMom
11-23-06, 08:41 AM
I have been thinking about a little cruise in March, back way up Yarnell Hill into Prescott. There are a few Photo op spots on that route. Hang out in Prescott's Pioneer Square for a while, go out to Ernies Family's Restaurant for Lunch. From there we could go back to Phoenix, or option #2 over Mingus Mtn. to Jerome, and Cottonwood, Overnight, then take the Verde Valley RR excursion trip before heading back.

Option #1 sounds like a good plan, Just pick a Sunday please. Hey Dave is there any goodies left we can give away? Im working on some too. :2thumbs:

Jacostang
11-23-06, 08:49 AM
We still have stuff to give away in the trailer for new members!!!

RockysMom
11-23-06, 08:59 AM
We still have stuff to give away in the trailer for new members!!!
Cool, Maybe we will get some new members when we stop at places, We can maybe make it an impromtu (if thats how ya spell it) mustang parade, Some how we need to have Copperstate On the leed vehicle, any suggestions?
Jeff if you have any suggestions to advertise HPS that would be great too.
Torchy Skippy we should get together and plan this out, Although it was your idea to begin with so you deserve the credit for it for sure:awsome: I didnt know you had mentioned it earlier.
I think this will be super fun :2thumbs:
Mark Hope you can make it down in time hehehe:bounce:

Jacostang
11-23-06, 09:49 AM
We have big round Coppperstate Magnets for th cars, some members have them already!!!

Torchmach
11-23-06, 09:50 AM
Torchy Skippy ???????? It use to be that Dave and I, were in charge of Comic Relief in the Club. Think we have been upstaged by new blood!

We organized the cruise last year with some of the Mach 1 Registry members, had a good time, and no one left any bumper covers on the hill. This year will expand the Cruise, and see how many Mustangs we can get.

vicious781
11-23-06, 10:40 AM
Im down for taking some pics

RockysMom
11-23-06, 10:43 AM
We have big round Coppperstate Magnets for th cars, some members have them already!!!

Well that would be good to have on all the stangs in the cruise somewhere, Bumpers, windows etc.. That way we are well known yeah baby!!!! :2thumbs:

RockysMom
11-23-06, 10:46 AM
Torchy Skippy ???????? It use to be that Dave and I, were in charge of Comic Relief in the Club. Think we have been upstaged by new blood!

We organized the cruise last year with some of the Mach 1 Registry members, had a good time, and no one left any bumper covers on the hill. This year will expand the Cruise, and see how many Mustangs we can get.

Yeah heres to the new blood hehehe, So far we have 11 can we make it to 50 like HPS Speedworld??? Come on Guys and Gals what ya say we show off our Beautiful babies to the world?????

MinGry03
11-23-06, 11:58 AM

I will race you there...:Bucktooth:

jared
11-23-06, 12:08 PM
im down just let me know when and where

HanksGT
11-23-06, 12:12 PM
I think it sounds great. Let Torchy pick a date and get it on the CMC website with someone to contact for info. We should be able to muster 40 or more 'Stangs between HPS & CMC members. Or pick 2 or 3 dates and lets choose the best date for all.

Yeah heres to the new blood hehehe, So far we have 11 can we make it to 50 like HPS Speedworld??? Come on Guys and Gals what ya say we show off our Beautiful babies to the world?????

u1arunit
11-23-06, 06:46 PM
I will race you there...:Bucktooth:

Sorta like a Cannonball Run! :biggrin:

DesertMach
11-23-06, 07:59 PM
As stated before by torchy, the last crutse we had with the Registry members up to Yarnel Hill, and Prescott was a blast. So I would definately be in for another one depending on when it is, I work some weekends.. :(

RockysMom
11-23-06, 08:56 PM
I think it sounds great. Let Torchy pick a date and get it on the CMC website with someone to contact for info. We should be able to muster 40 or more 'Stangs between HPS & CMC members. Or pick 2 or 3 dates and lets choose the best date for all.
Ok sounds like a plan, Hey torchy skippy what say you? We can pick a few different dates and let everyone agree on a date that works for all. If its far enough out people will be able to request the day off hehe:bounce:

RockysMom
11-23-06, 08:58 PM
Sorta like a Cannonball Run! :biggrin:
UUUUUUUUU can do it, You can do it allllllllll night longggggggggggg rofl rofl, would be cool if you guys from PA could show up too, Lets see them thar stangs your always braggin about hehehe:laughing1: :laughing1:

RockysMom
11-27-06, 07:53 AM
Bumped for new members:thmbsup:

vicious781
12-08-06, 01:21 AM
So any new news for this cruise? Any possible dates selected? Abouts where would we all might possibly meet? I got the camera if you got the cars..lol

RockysMom
12-08-06, 07:10 AM
Im waiting for Torchmach to come up with a date, Torchy skippy you out there??????:z7shysterical:

Jacostang
12-08-06, 07:59 AM
I think we'll be discussing this and the Tombstone Run in February, Yes I said Tombstone!! Southern Arizona Mustang is setting up all the stuff for this one!!!

Torchmach
12-08-06, 04:42 PM
Im waiting for Torchmach to come up with a date, Torchy skippy you out there??????:z7shysterical:

I wanted to discuss the topic at this weekends board meeting. We should see what else is going on, and pick a date that will work for the most people. I am thing about mid-late March at this point Trish, will know more after Sunday, and post info then.

Torchmach
12-08-06, 04:47 PM
I think we'll be discussing this and the Tombstone Run in February, Yes I said Tombstone!! Southern Arizona Mustang is setting up all the stuff for this one!!!

Count me in for Tombstone! I have a Great Grandfater buried there. He was an Engineer with the Mining Company, and died with his boots off, in bed. No Great Western story there, sorry.

Jacostang
12-09-06, 09:52 AM
We are going to set alot of things down tomorrow and get them on the calendar. 07 is already fillin up fast!!

Torchmach
12-09-06, 05:11 PM
We are going to set alot of things down tomorrow and get them on the calendar. 07 is already fillin up fast!!

Another fun year for the CMC !!!