PDA

View Full Version : Spring Install

Blackmagic1
11-26-06, 02:24 PM
I'm looking for a shop to install/swap springs on my 06 GT Mustang. I'm getting a set of springs through Ford Racing. I just need a shop to install them ,that would be cheaper than the dealer doing it. Any suggestions?

AZSonicSnake
11-26-06, 03:54 PM
give the guys at performance solutions a call. they can hook it up. and they will definetly give a better price and better service than a dealership. :2thumbs:

Contact info
Performance Solutions
1434 North 26th Ave.
Phoenix AZ, 85009
Phone numbers:
Main - (602) 269-8955

Blackmagic1
11-26-06, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the info! :awsome: :laughing1:

Blackmagic1
11-30-06, 03:53 PM
give the guys at performance solutions a call. they can hook it up. and they will definetly give a better price and better service than a dealership. :2thumbs:

Contact info
Performance Solutions
1434 North 26th Ave.
Phoenix AZ, 85009
Phone numbers:
Main - (602) 269-8955 Called PS today. Boy! They were WAY more expensive! Dealer is also including a 4whl alignment, which PS never even mentioned.

BurnTire
11-30-06, 04:09 PM
Called PS today. Boy! They were WAY more expensive! Dealer is also including a 4whl alignment, which PS never even mentioned.

Please be more specific. How much more?

I am sure Dan will take care of you. Did you tell him how much the dealer wants?

Did you tell him your from HPS?

Dan
11-30-06, 05:44 PM

Dan
11-30-06, 05:58 PM
I wish you the best of luck the dealer also logs in the work on the computer that way if there is a problem with any suspension parts after they perform the work any and all dealer ships will know your warranty is void thus is why we take great pride in our job to offer an alternative for some people.

Thanks again and sorry for the long post

AZSonicSnake
11-30-06, 06:14 PM
^^^ thats exactly the reason i go there. attention to detail. that is something you will not find at any dealership.

awesome explanation dan. :thmbsup:

Jacostang
11-30-06, 06:19 PM
^^^ thats exactly the reason i go there. attention to detail. that is something you will not find at any dealership.

awesome explanation dan. :thmbsup:

It always sounds good.... Ford Car.. Ford Tech @ the Dealer but sometimes they just don't give the TLC we need our cars to have...... because they are more than just Cars to us!!!!

BurnTire
11-30-06, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't let a dealer put washer fluid in. They would scratch the hood in the process. LOL

AZSonicSnake
11-30-06, 06:22 PM
roger that. dealers know really well how to swap on and off the stock parts. but when something extra is being done, perfect reason to take it to someone that specializes in the car. and mustangs certainly are a plenty down at PS.