PDA

View Full Version : What, nobody runs Nawz...

99_venom
11-26-06, 02:30 PM
I am running a NX wet 150 shot with a heater. I still have to install the NX window switch before I can make any hard runs at the strip.

What are you running?

AZSonicSnake
11-26-06, 03:53 PM
wheres indy...i think he likes the giggle juice...:biggrin:

Indy
11-26-06, 05:49 PM
What juice? I don't know what your talking about.:dunno:

Oh you mean the small shot I'm using. Its barely enough to notice.:biggrin:

Hookandladder
11-27-06, 11:00 PM
Custom fogger. Twin bottle setup for volume. Progressive controller. Jetting from 150 to 500. Remotes, heaters, remote gauges.....never get out of the car.

Indy
11-27-06, 11:33 PM
Custom fogger. Twin bottle setup for volume. Progressive controller. Jetting from 150 to 500. Remotes, heaters, remote gauges.....never get out of the car.

That sounds bad@$$ , whats it in?

MinGry03
11-28-06, 05:13 AM

Sounds like a nice setup.....Post up some pictures....:2thumbs:

AZSonicSnake
11-28-06, 09:10 AM
pictures and a video of a run on that...sounds sick....

Lucafu1
11-28-06, 02:06 PM
i run a nx kit converted to dry. set up through my wideband, digital rpm switch, digital pressure guage and 4 switch gauge from dynotune. purge, heater, opener and arm. everything is hidden under the fender.

Hookandladder
11-28-06, 09:58 PM
This is the easy way.

http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?HookandLadder#jump

Pics and vids.

Indy
11-28-06, 10:48 PM
:bowing: :perfect10: Gotta love the old ones!

Dan
11-29-06, 01:32 AM
I have never touched the stuff

DesertMach
11-29-06, 07:37 AM
Speaking of nitrous, I have bee looking around at some different wet kits for my Mach1, I was leaning towards the Zex wet, but I seen a NOS brand that has the plate that installs behind the TB instead of in the intake tube, any of you guys have any thoughts or expirience on these types of kits, I was thinking it would be better to help prevent pooling but I may be wrong, By the way after the install I plan on taking it to the guys at Performance Solutions for a correct tune before using it..

AZSonicSnake
11-29-06, 08:14 AM
I have never touched the stuff

hahaha. and i hate mustangs. :slaphappy: :icon_razz:

Dan
11-29-06, 09:24 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about Tony :z7shysterical:

AZSonicSnake
11-29-06, 09:51 AM
hahaha. me neither. just some random babbling. hahaha. :sticktonge:

Dalamar
11-29-06, 10:02 AM
This is the easy way.

http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?HookandLadder#jump

Pics and vids.

Nice setup, your engine looks nice and Clean!

I've got a Wet/Dry kit.
It's getting all finished up right now with the Motor ect, but we're planning on a 75 shot dry and a 150 shot wet.
The kit comes with the window switch and all that, Pricing is good and they have all the accessories.
got it here:
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/Scripts/default.asp

I've never run the Gas before, it should be fun. :biggrin:

99_venom
11-30-06, 08:40 PM
Speaking of nitrous, I have bee looking around at some different wet kits for my Mach1, I was leaning towards the Zex wet, but I seen a NOS brand that has the plate that installs behind the TB instead of in the intake tube, any of you guys have any thoughts or expirience on these types of kits, I was thinking it would be better to help prevent pooling but I may be wrong, By the way after the install I plan on taking it to the guys at Performance Solutions for a correct tune before using it..

I had a ZEX wet kit on my Cobra. It was running lean for the first 1000 rpm of the hit. I had a window switch on it that kicked it on at 3000 and it would spike to a 16 AF for the initial hit and come back down during the first 1000 rpm. I called ZEX and they said they never heard of it. I bought another ZEX brain (box of selonoids) and it made no difference. I replaced it with a NX 150 wet shot and no more problem. Besides the ZEX is 125 at the engine and the NX is 150 at the wheels, big difference. I would recomend the NX on a 4V.

The other thing was it looked ok on a DynoJet, just a slight notice of a lean condition but when I put it on a loaded Mustang Dyno the spike showed up. Sometimes they just need to be tuned on a true street loaded condition. The only thing that saved me was that I always mixed 101 and 91 50/50 when I filled it up.

My buddy put the ZEX on his 87 5.0 and it works fine with no lean condition. Go figure.

Jeremy
11-30-06, 09:27 PM
Kit a tnt kit from Dan at PSR.

DesertMach
12-01-06, 08:47 AM
Good info thank you..
And yea I am going to have to swing by PSR and check some things out, I have a feeling I'm going to be speend alot of cash there soon... lol

Anyone know anyone hiring for night work??? lol....