PDA

View Full Version : Member Only Content

Radeon
12-12-05, 06:56 PM
Members Only section is done. I just need some content to put up. Anyone have anything that they think is relavent? Thanks

Ryan

50 BMG
12-12-05, 07:30 PM
All the members names and info like it was before

Radeon
12-12-05, 07:36 PM
I plan on doing that. The members only section will be divided into 4 sections. Tech Articles, Product Reviews, Club Media, and Member Info.

Gene
01-08-06, 06:30 PM
when is this going to be fixed?

Radeon
01-08-06, 07:07 PM
I'll have everything updated in the next couple of days. I finally have access to a P.O.S. laptop that I can update the site with. I've been sick the past week and havent felt like doing all that much. Im thinking about teaching James to use the software I use so he can maybe help with some of the web updates, etc. He has already thrown his hat into the ring to be our clubs event planner, so I dont know if he would want to help with this too.

Ryan

50 BMG
01-08-06, 08:14 PM
KYLE would be the one you want to have updating the site.

But he isn't a moderator. I'd be happy to learn anyways, but I don't have too much time cause work is going to start picking up again. You might want to see if he wants to jump in here, he has the time and the computer to do it.

Gene
01-09-06, 09:32 AM
what the hell are we waiting for, make kyle a moderator!

50 BMG
01-09-06, 11:46 AM
Actually, all Ryan needs to do is tag along on a Xbox gaming night over at Kyle's and get it done on his BBC (big black computer).

Kyle as a moderator = Trogdor strikes again!

Gene
01-09-06, 12:21 PM
Tell me more about this gaming night. I'd like to get a "dealers choice" poker game going in the near future. I'd like to play atleast twice a month, poker or video games.

Akuma
01-09-06, 03:31 PM
Actually, all Ryan needs to do is tag along on a Xbox gaming night over at Kyle's and get it done on his BBC (big black computer).

Kyle as a moderator = Trogdor strikes again!

And whats the problem with that?No but really as a moderator all i would do is edit post( keep it clean ) and do video editing. Maybe make a video opening like Saleen Power, not pics but video.

50 BMG
01-09-06, 03:59 PM
Gaming night is just me, Kyle, Shaggy, Cougar, and filmer Matt getting together for video games. Never done poker although it's a good idea cause there are only 4 controllers :lol:

Always at Kyle's house, for many reasons.

Akuma
01-10-06, 03:28 AM
Always at Kyle's house, for many reasons.

Aw...now thats funny!