PDA

View Full Version : Pinks All Out

Dan
11-30-06, 06:58 PM
Well we are going to try and make it to PINKS so we pulled the torque converter out and was all ready to put the new and improved unit in and when we opened the box we found out that the unit was a chevy converter for a glide talk about sucking now we will not be able to check how quick the car is after the correct converter until the Friday before the event . that sucks.

AZSonicSnake
11-30-06, 07:06 PM
dang. that sucks on the convertor.

i plan to go out and cheer on the psr car. hope you guys do good! time to kick some arse!!!!:2thumbs:

MinGry03
11-30-06, 08:15 PM
Good luck, keep us posted...:2thumbs:

Jeremy
11-30-06, 09:19 PM
Well we are going to try and make it to PINKS so we pulled the torque converter out and was all ready to put the new and improved unit in and when we opened the box we found out that the unit was a chevy converter for a glide talk about sucking now we will not be able to check how quick the car is after the correct converter until the Friday before the event . that sucks.

That sucks ass!!! I would tell them to overnight you the correct one and do some testing. I plan on going to the event...

50 BMG
11-30-06, 09:23 PM
HAHA, those pudwhackers at J Dubya better refund you the difference between the 9 and 10 inch converter for their now multiple f-up's.

Not suprised...between this and Hughes I'd be calling G-Force...but you'd just be doing this ---->:z7shysterical:

Derek@DRI
12-10-06, 07:01 PM
I signed up for that...havent heard anything yet..lol we'll see.

BTW-Site is alot faster.!!

Derek