PDA

View Full Version : Mustang cruise pics?

Sqrlnts
12-01-06, 10:56 PM
Hello everyone. I was wondering if the pictures from the cruise that ended at the Penske car museum are posted anywhere? Just wanting to see what my car looks like on the run!! Thanks and thanks for organizing the great run.

Sqrlnts
12-09-06, 04:11 AM
No one has any information on the photos the dude in the white fox body vert was snapping off?

AZSonicSnake
12-09-06, 08:40 AM
do you mean hank? if so, he is on here, look for user hanksgt....

Jacostang
12-09-06, 09:48 AM
The DVD's should be done very soon, had a pc crash doin them when he added the 15 mins of HPS Day Video!!!

HanksGT
12-14-06, 12:30 AM
Yes, I was driving the white '89.

I have about 1,000 photos from 4 of us (Chris B, Dan P, Tony N and mine). Now I have the video of HPS day xfered, but no sound. I have to pick up a firewire connection and hope that works to bring the 15 minutes of video to the DVD. Thanks for waiting...I'm trying to get it done. I'm still collecting photos.

The DVD's should be done very soon, had a pc crash doin them when he added the 15 mins of HPS Day Video!!!

HanksGT
12-15-06, 12:53 AM
Firewire worked. Video WITH SOUND is done. I should be able to make the first DVD this weekend!

Yes, I was driving the white '89.

I have about 1,000 photos from 4 of us (Chris B, Dan P, Tony N and mine). Now I have the video of HPS day xfered, but no sound. I have to pick up a firewire connection and hope that works to bring the 15 minutes of video to the DVD. Thanks for waiting...I'm trying to get it done. I'm still collecting photos.

Jacostang
12-15-06, 08:44 AM
Firewire worked. Video WITH SOUND is done. I should be able to make the first DVD this weekend!
Great!!! Maybe we'll get them to some of our members for Christmas and I'll send a pack to Albuquerque!!!

HanksGT
12-18-06, 11:11 PM
OK, DVD's are done. Running off as many copies as I can this week. There was so much stuff, it's on two disks! Monsoon Madness Banquet attendees get one per family. I should have some at the club meeting in January. $10.

Great!!! Maybe we'll get them to some of our members for Christmas and I'll send a pack to Albuquerque!!!