PDA

View Full Version : I'm in shock

bluepony
12-04-06, 08:39 AM
My car went 11.66 @ 116 at Speedworld yesterday, on my first pass ever.

Beginners luck I guess b/c on the two other passes I didn't run anywhere close due to traction issues.

DesertMach
12-04-06, 09:19 AM
Congrats, very nice time....

bluepony
12-04-06, 09:30 AM
Thanks

AZSonicSnake
12-04-06, 09:40 AM
dang, nice time man.

on the other runs was the track not prepped well? or was it just your driving? (btw, not calling you bad or anything, but i know how it goes sometimes. :mrgreen: )

bluepony
12-04-06, 09:48 AM
dang, nice time man.

on the other runs was the track not prepped well? or was it just your driving? (btw, not calling you bad or anything, but i know how it goes sometimes. :mrgreen: )

Thx.

I think I got really lucky on that first pass. I was in the first pair down after they sprayed VHT, the air was cold and dense. The car dead hooked off the line and I hit my shift points right on.

The other passes it was a lot warmer and I spun all the way through first and second, and on one got sideways. Plus I hit the limiter on the other passes and missed a shift. So, ya, I suck normally and got one freak pass in.

Gene
12-04-06, 12:06 PM
sweet times man. I bet that car can run with a pullied cobra with that trap speed. :2thumbs:

bluepony
12-04-06, 01:22 PM
sweet times man. I bet that car can run with a pullied cobra with that trap speed. :2thumbs:

Thanks.

All things being equal, I think a pullied Cobra would've been much quicker at that moment.

I talked to a few people after that session and everybody was saying they were surprised how quick their car was, then an hour and a half later most people were back down to what they normally run.

Gene
12-04-06, 02:41 PM
Thanks.

All things being equal, I think a pullied Cobra would've been much quicker at that moment.

I talked to a few people after that session and everybody was saying they were surprised how quick their car was, then an hour and a half later most people were back down to what they normally run.

Bottom line, you got and earned the time slip :bounce:

bluepony
12-04-06, 02:58 PM
Bottom line, you got and earned the time slip :bounce:

BIG SMILE!!:awsome:

BTW, your sig is hilarious, sick but funny.

BurnTire
12-04-06, 04:08 PM
Nice Run.

bluepony
12-04-06, 04:56 PM
Nice Run.

Thanks

Indy
12-04-06, 05:44 PM
Nice pass, congrats on hitting the 11's!:2thumbs:

Torchmach
12-04-06, 06:01 PM
There is allways the element of luck to contend with. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad. Take the good ones, one time you might have the perfect run, only to discover the printer at the timeslip shack is jammed!

bluepony
12-04-06, 06:31 PM
There is allways the element of luck to contend with. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad. Take the good ones, one time you might have the perfect run, only to discover the printer at the timeslip shack is jammed!

Damn, that would suck.

Nice pass, congrats on hitting the 11's!:2thumbs:

Thanks.

MinGry03
12-05-06, 05:44 AM
Sweet Run....

bluepony
12-05-06, 08:46 AM
Sweet Run....

Thanks.