PDA

View Full Version : paloverde hotrods at speedworld

03cobrazzz
12-13-06, 09:30 PM
dec 16 race for the foundation forburn and trauma.$10 at the gate $20 to race gates open 9am race 10am.see ya there:2thumbs:

AZSonicSnake
12-13-06, 10:00 PM
oh man. the temptation.....

03cobrazzz
12-17-06, 08:09 PM
too bad none of you guys came out we had a good time and got $300 together for the burn and trauma guys.A28 chevy vert was loosing to a corvette.Ford was going in the winners circle by defeating the corvette.I took the win against a -0.005 readlight from the corvette.i donated part off the winnings to the good cause we came for.Speedworld hooked well as there was 3 known brakeages on axelshafts on this day.:2thumbs: nice event good guys good weather made a good raceday.

BurnTire
12-17-06, 08:12 PM
too bad none of you guys came out we had a good time and got $300 together for the burn and trauma guys.A28 chevy vert was loosing to a corvette.Ford was going in the winners circle by defeating the corvette.I took the win against a -0.005 readlight from the corvette.i donated part off the winnings to the good cause we came for.Speedworld hooked well as there was 3 known brakeages on axelshafts on this day.:2thumbs: nice event good guys good weather made a good raceday.

Sounds like a good event. I did my racing last night at firebird.