PDA

View Full Version : CMC MMM2 DVD's... Woo Hoo!!!

Chris B.
12-19-06, 07:17 PM
When I got home from work today there in my mailbox were the DVD's, yes I said DVD's along with some other stuff,:mrgreen: thanks for dropping that off Hank.:awsome:

Well all I can say is the DVD's were excellent. Hank did a wonderful job of puting them together and I think everyone will be pleased. There are 2 DVD's and tons of pictures and video from the past couple events. Once again great job Hank!!!!!!!:biggrin:

HanksGT
12-19-06, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback!!! Next time I'll have to use double layer DVD's. I just printed 50 inserts with the Monsoon Madness logo and I'm running off DVD sets as fast as I can.

NP on the drop off-it was on the way home.

When I got home from work today there in my mailbox were the DVD's, yes I said DVD's along with some other stuff,:mrgreen: thanks for dropping that off Hank.:awsome:

Well all I can say is the DVD's were excellent. Hank did a wonderful job of puting them together and I think everyone will be pleased. There are 2 DVD's and tons of pictures and video from the past couple events. Once again great job Hank!!!!!!!:biggrin:

BurnTire
12-19-06, 08:52 PM
Is there anything in it from the Speedworld event?

HanksGT
12-20-06, 12:51 AM
Yes! The second DVD has a 15 minute video and a couple of minute slideshow of the photos I took.

Is there anything in it from the Speedworld event?

Jacostang
12-20-06, 10:50 AM
They are great I had to call Nick and told him that the second DVD had agood shot of his and everyones runs!!! Very cool!!!:highfive:

HIKER
12-20-06, 01:07 PM
OK....Who's going to have them for sale this Sat at the Pav's??

Jacostang
12-20-06, 01:30 PM
I'm pretty sure Hank will have some for you tonight!!! :awsome:

HIKER
12-20-06, 07:54 PM
What's tonite?

RockysMom
12-20-06, 08:57 PM
ohhhh Hankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. wheres my dvd?????, I want the gooooooooood one, you know the one hehe wink wink. Oh wait a min, everyone can see this......shoot:highfive: Im kidding kidding kidding, well anyhew, Hank did ya get the pic of me with the Marines at the toys for tots thing? I think you forgot about me didnt ya hmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

HanksGT
12-20-06, 09:36 PM
I've been carrying your DVD around for 2 days now! I thought you'd stop by the office and pick it up. And I'm not out there on Fridays. Otherwise you'll have to wait until Saturday.

Nope-Didn't forget. Just have not gotten over to pick up ink for the color printer...Check your email.

ohhhh Hankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. wheres my dvd?????, I want the gooooooooood one, you know the one hehe wink wink. Oh wait a min, everyone can see this......shoot:highfive: Im kidding kidding kidding, well anyhew, Hank did ya get the pic of me with the Marines at the toys for tots thing? I think you forgot about me didnt ya hmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

RockysMom
12-20-06, 09:39 PM
I've been carrying your DVD around for 2 days now! I thought you'd stop by the office and pick it up. And I'm not out there on Fridays. Otherwise you'll have to wait until Saturday.

Nope-Didn't forget. Just have not gotten over to pick up ink for the color printer...Check your email.

U gonna be there tomorrow? I Can stop by then and umm grab it from ya

HanksGT
12-20-06, 09:40 PM
I think Jaco meant I'd be running off a bunch of copies tonite to have ready by Saturday....

What's tonite?

RockysMom
12-20-06, 09:42 PM
Hank You sending me an email? I have not gotten an email from you in a loooooooong time

HanksGT
12-20-06, 09:44 PM
Yes-but not for too long. Thursday is In N Out lunch day. Then I can go home and ride my new (mini) chopper with the kids...I'll try to be in by 11am, so I can leave early.

U gonna be there tomorrow? I Can stop by then and umm grab it from ya

RockysMom
12-20-06, 09:48 PM
Yes-but not for too long. Thursday is In N Out lunch day. Then I can go home and ride my new (mini) chopper with the kids...I'll try to be in by 11am, so I can leave early.
Ohhh you got one huh hehehe. congrats. Let me know what time will be good and ill take a long lunch, I have an assistant now so He will be there. Tanks the pick is awesome:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

HanksGT
12-20-06, 09:50 PM
Its only 110cc, but fun for getting the mail.

Anytime from 11am until 2pm (or so). We're upstairs in A208 now.

Ohhh you got one huh hehehe. congrats. Let me know what time will be good and ill take a long lunch, I have an assistant now so He will be there. Tanks the pick is awesome:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

HIKER
12-21-06, 03:06 PM
Cool... I stop up at the Pav's sat night and grap one...thx all

Tatsu007
12-21-06, 05:40 PM
Hey Hank, can I pick one up tomorrow? If not, were is the Pavilions at? I can meet you anywhere!:thmbsup:

HanksGT
12-22-06, 09:01 AM
Yes, we'll have them at the Pavillions Sat eve (101 and Indian Bend Rd at the Rock & Roll McDonalds). We should be there after 5pm. My car is the white '89 ASC/McLaren vert.

I had a bout with the flu Thursday and I'm starting to feel better today. So I'm just sitting home.

Hey Hank, can I pick one up tomorrow? If not, were is the Pavilions at? I can meet you anywhere!:thmbsup:

AZSonicSnake
12-22-06, 09:12 AM
YIKES. that kicked my butt this whole week....i hope your feelin better. and i'll see ya out at the pavs!! :2thumbs:

Jacostang
12-22-06, 11:35 AM
Bring Your jackets!!!!!

AZSonicSnake
12-22-06, 11:55 AM
i just hope it does not rain, if it does, i am sol. as the tires on the cobra are far to thin to attempt to drive on wet roads. but i would find my out, just not with the cobra....

Jacostang
12-22-06, 12:32 PM
Supposed to be clear tomorrow but you know how Arizona can be!!!!!

Chris B.
12-22-06, 01:25 PM
I hope so, I was out this morning running around thinking man I hope I don't get rained on. Fortunately it didn't start raining until I got the car home and in the garage.

Jacostang
12-22-06, 02:09 PM
I hope so, I was out this morning running around thinking man I hope I don't get rained on. Fortunately it didn't start raining until I got the car home and in the garage.
Now Chris your going to have to get a car for rainy days!!!!!!!:thmbsup:

Chris B.
12-22-06, 07:38 PM
Now Chris your going to have to get a car for rainy days!!!!!!!:thmbsup:

No doubt!! I know it's gonna have to happen eventually!:mrgreen:

HanksGT
01-06-07, 06:24 PM
So when are you going to stop by and pick up your DVD?

YIKES. that kicked my butt this whole week....i hope your feelin better. and i'll see ya out at the pavs!! :2thumbs: