PDA

View Full Version : Un Whored Gene Plug Thread

Gene
12-19-06, 12:08 PM
The car is badd ass folks. The only reason why he's selling it is to buy mine:highfive:

ASUSMC
12-19-06, 12:23 PM
Hey Ethan I forgot to send you a PM been busy at work. How about them wheels and tires?

BurnTire
12-19-06, 12:41 PM
The car is badd ass folks. The only reason why he's selling it is to buy mine:highfive:

What????????????

ASUSMC
12-19-06, 12:43 PM
What????????????

No Joke I just caught that too.....

Gene
12-19-06, 01:59 PM
What????????????

It's always for sale for the right price. Plus, after being in a high hp car that night, I think he needs another cobra. This is all just speculation since he's a good friend of mine. BTW, my plugs were blowing out that night, thank god nothing was hurt. They are now at 0.025 and I ran 20psi just fine. It took some trial and error though. My car was trying to catch up, but just kept blowing out the spark lol! I need a rematch:goodidea:

BurnTire
12-19-06, 02:02 PM
It's always for sale for the right price. Plus, after being in a high hp car that night, I think he needs another cobra. This is all just speculation since he's a good friend of mine. BTW, my plugs were blowing out that night, thank god nothing was hurt. They are now at 0.025 and I ran 20psi just fine. It took some trial and error though. My car was trying to catch up, but just kept blowing out the spark lol! I need a rematch:goodidea:

What plugs are you using?
I have the BR7's.
I run 19 PSI with a .32 or .34 I can't remember what I used.
I can tell you one thing for sure. I only have 4 threads in my heads.

I am ready for a rematch. Bring it on. LOL

Ethan@S3M
12-19-06, 03:02 PM
Maybe you dont have enough threads on your plugs.:biggrin:

ASUSMC
12-19-06, 03:27 PM
Ethan you have a PM

Gene
12-19-06, 06:35 PM
What plugs are you using?
I have the BR7's.
I run 19 PSI with a .32 or .34 I can't remember what I used.
I can tell you one thing for sure. I only have 4 threads in my heads.

I am ready for a rematch. Bring it on. LOL

What is the damn part number for those BR7's Is it br7efs or just plain br7ef? Which one has the v groove like the ngk tr6's. Sorry for whorring your thread Ethan, thats what you get when you dont call a motha fucca back.

BurnTire
12-19-06, 08:23 PM
What is the damn part number for those BR7's Is it br7efs or just plain br7ef? Which one has the v groove like the ngk tr6's. Sorry for whorring your thread Ethan, thats what you get when you dont call a motha fucca back.

I have the BR7EF. They have the v groove. NAPA has them.

The BR7EFS has a solid electrode and NAPA has to special order those usually.

I checked mine today and they have a .34 gap with not problems at 19PSI.
I always run the biggest gap I can.

Gene
12-19-06, 10:06 PM
I have the BR7EF. They have the v groove. NAPA has them.

The BR7EFS has a solid electrode and NAPA has to special order those usually.

I checked mine today and they have a .34 gap with not problems at 19PSI.
I always run the biggest gap I can.

i was trying to run more than 20psi lol! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldnt I have more cylynder pressure than you? I also am running rich tune, 11.0 all the way to redline.

BurnTire
12-19-06, 10:19 PM
Mark (u1arunit) is running 21 PSI on the whipple at 11.6 A/F gapped at .32

I would just experiment to find what works.

You are putting more gas in there so the gap will be smaller.